Don't expect great customer service. Both times I called, I was put on hold and forgotten about. we stayed on a 2-night free certificate a friend had won at a raffle. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Needed major updating throughout entire hotel including exterior. Hallways immediately hit us with a lurking smell of animal urine. Pool was really murky both days. Very nice that they have 5 or 6 spas to use and some of them are huge. However one was scalding hot and burned another guest and one was so chlorine laced we couldn't sit for more than ten seconds. Room service was prompt. Food was alright. Ordered burger, fries, and mozzarella sticks....Cafeteria tasting. I would NOT recommend venturing out into town. Not unless you know where you are going. It is not inviting and crawling with creepers. Seriously a bit scary. Best bet is to bring a cooler with snacks and food and drinks and just enjoy the pool. You have to ask for pool towels at front desk. And there are no restrooms outside. You have to go back into the lobby or your hotel room. (Luckily ours was at the end of the hall near the exit to the pool) I probably wouldn't pay to go back. But it was a great free getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert