Reviewer: Patty, Member, International Food Wine and Travel Writers Association
I loved the newly redecorated and remodeled look of the hotel and the guest rooms. The lobby was very inviting with the addition of the L’Occitane boutique. They have a nice assortment of spa services; I had a “combination massage.” The staff was very thoughtful and professional and immediately put me at ease.
I had a very nice room with a double bed which was spacious, clean and neat. I was very pleased that they have complimentary WiFi with a strong and reliable signal throughout the hotel. I was able to check my email and look up directions and more online. They also have a computer kiosk in the lobby where guests, without their computers, can get online if they need to.
I had a situation during my stay where I needed to print out some documents right away. Their IT person, George, went out of his way to help me. I was very impressed how he, and all the staff at the Miracle Springs Resort, goes the extra mile to help guests. He even offered to print my documents double sided. He saved me, and I really appreciate that type of customer service.
Miracle Springs Resort Executive Chef, Nigel Gainor, who has an impressive culinary pedigree, and his amazing staff worked hard to create the most eye pleasing and delicious meals. We were very impressed with his creations. He even came out to speak with us and to make sure we were happy with our meals.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the incredible spring waters from the two aquifers beneath Desert Hot Springs. The ice cold spring water is pure, delicious and odor free and has actually won international awards for best drinking water. The hot mineral water has healing properties yet is odorless, soothing and satisfying.
Considering the beautiful surroundings and the amenities, the Miracle Springs Resort costs a fraction of what some of the snootier resorts in the region charge.
I would definitely recommend the Miracle Springs Resort and Spa and look forward to returning again soon. It is an outstanding resort; owners Mike and Lynn Bickford have done a fantastic job all around. I would also like to compliment Special Events Manager, Dr. Stuart and Barbara Malkin. It was lovely meeting them as well. They are the epitome of customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Springs Resort & Spa presents an array of elegant spa therapies and beauty treatments in a relaxing hot springs resort environment with spectacular mountain views and miraculous healing waters. 110 large rooms and suites surround a lushly landscaped acre of 8 natural hot mineral water pools and Jacuzzis open 24 hours. Poolside and mini-suite rooms have private patios with easy access to the pools. Balconied rooms overlook the pool courtyard and mountain view rooms enjoy a spectacular view of the San Jacintos. 4 Vacation Villas are fully furnished 3-bedroom homes adjacent to the resort with easy access to all hotel services. Enjoy fine indoor & outdoor dining at The Capri Restaurant & Bar. Miracle Springs Resort & Spa is the perfect weekend escape from LA or a gorgeous venue for your wedding, corporate event or banquet, or group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Miracle Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Springs Desert Hot
- Miracle Springs Resort And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert