“The worst experience ever”

Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Los Angeles
“The worst experience ever”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed at the villa: it was a last minute decision to go and ended up at the 3 bedroom villa which is overpriced, off site, no internet connection and no housekeeping services were ever provided at our requests. We asked for an extra blanket and were told they dont have any. Jacuzzi broke down at least 3 times. We asked for ice and never received it... List goes on and on. Overall, no way we will return nor recommend.

• Stayed February 2012
4 Thank Lilit_LA
krystalb, Manager at Miracle Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
My information is that we responded immediately and fixed the Jacuzzi, and brought the blanket within 15 minutes of your request. We are very concerned about our guest’s comfort and satisfaction, and at the moment I write this we are meeting with the housekeeping and maintenance personnel to clarify and rectify the situation. One of you valued guests has obviously written this review in the heat of anger, unaware that we were simultaneously already rebating half your fees due to your complaints. We are in the customer service business, and do not dismiss nor take your wishes and desires lightly. One of our senior executives, if not the owner himself, will contact you after the abovementioned meeting has concluded and we hear everyone’s “side of the story.” No matter whose fault our communications and service problems have been, I sincerely apologize for the obvious inconvenience and lack of satisfaction your stay here has caused.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (358)
  • Korean first
Walnut Creek
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I loved the odor free bedding and towels and rooms. No air fresheners in my room and less than usual toxic hotel odors . Pools were clean and the right temperatures and all the pools were suitable for me with easy access. The staff of housekeeping, management and at the desk where remarkable. Room service was quick and food was great for the price . Not many kids except on weekends which suited me-I like quiet . I would rate this facility as first class but not snobby exclusive. Spa and massage was remarkable serene and clean. If you like to pay three times the price to be with the super rich or to be naked dont come here . This place is for people who need quiet elegance and cleanliness. No gimmics.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain view as pool side could be noisier but room by pool in special as it has an advant...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank daliyar
Ferryville, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We recently spent 3 nights at Miracle Springs as part of a Road Scholar program. The hotel is lovely, the hot springs were wonderful, the food was fabulous, the staff was great, and the pedicure with Idell was the frosting on the cake (more appropriately--the icing on my feet). Our whole stay was just wonderful! The flowers in the gardens were an added plus as we had left the midwest for this adventure.

Hemet, California, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I have been visiting Miracle Springs Resort for Years now, I started when my children were young and just in School at there Community Christian field trip and now they too come to get Massages with Daryl DeVaney and relax in the spas and at the Hotel. Daryl DeVaney is great! I come to him every chance I can and tell every one I know, Go to Daryl... My son Josh lifts weights and really had a great deep tissue massage. Thank you Daryl....Tina

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I loved being at Miracle Springs. The setting and pools were beautiful and very clean.
The spa was outstanding and so relaxing. I had a fabulous pedicure from Idell and a
great massage from A.J. I definitely want to go back soon!

Room Tip: 227 was too dark. Ask for a sunny room with a good view. 227 was not noisy, however.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lindalmiller
Poway, California
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have been to the Miracle Springs Resort and Spa several times over the last 10 years. The service here is amazing. The staff is friendly and thoughtful ( a maid actually came to the parking lot to give me a pillow i had left behind while checking out!). The spa is great and i had a wonderful massage from Daryl DeVaney (Highly recommend getting a massage here!!!). I have stayed at many high end resorts and spas. While the rooms are definitely not luxurious, they are clean and HUGE. The property is well lit and well maintained. We enjoyed several meals in the restaurant (which was one of our favorites in town and is now in the hotel).

Overall, i wish they would update the bedding and rooms, but will absolutely stay here again. You cannot beat the price or the service.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Michelle L
warren
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Only spent the day at this very nice resort, but it was a relaxing place to be, would definitely go again. Had a deep tissue massage by Daryl, it was excellent. He took away pain I have had for a long time. If you go to this great place, don't miss a massage and then relax in hot tubs.