All reviews mint tea moroccan theme french press coffee palm springs hot tub bocce ball residential area pressed coffee dried fruit continental breakfast sitting area entire place get away we've stayed yogurt beautiful oasis couples massage
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Boutique hotel with everything you need to relax-- comfy rooms, gorgeous pool and patios, fresh breakfast, charming hosts. Peace, quiet, and mint tea. Location is in a neighborhood, easy parking at the front door. Aaahhh...

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KarmaDrama
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Went for a massage and had a wonderful visit. Gloria and Ginger gave us incredible massages. Completely relaxing and tranquil. The pools were warm. The entire resort was peaceful. Recommend to everyone.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mskastner
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Went here for a getaway with my daughter. Nice atmosphere, people are friendly. Spent most of our time in the pool and Jacuzzi. Also did the Moroccan Rain massage, wow that is bliss. You wont regret staying here. It is an older place but overlook that, and you'll enjoy it. The owners are working very hard to update it as fast as possible. The TV room is always playing "Casa Blanca" to help set the mood. There are other movies to watch, board games, books etc. There is also a garden in the back, along with a big chess board on the ground, and other amenities. We LOVED IT!

Room Tip: All rooms are Moroccan style, each one slightly different.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

For the record, I've had massages in Waikiki , Hawaii and in Québec , Canada. I have a massage membership in San Diego, California. El Moroccan Inn & Spa had the BEST MASSAGE of ALL!

My husband & I had a couples massage with the masseuses Dana & Ruby. We arrived an hour early for a mini tour of the Inn, to see where the lockers , pools, bathroom , & lounge are located . Also to have time to soak in the heated pools.

$200 for a couples massage includes the use of the natural HOT SPRING MINERAL WATER POOLS. One pool is in the courtyard at the temperature of 93. The 2nd smaller pool is in a covered room & is at 103 degrees. This smaller pool has 12 jets. We came at 10:00 during off season , so we had the entire pool & hot tub to ourselves! Yes!

There is a lounge room playing the movie Casablanca on a continuos loop. Dried fruits & cold minty lemonade is provided. Everything is beautifully decorated as if you are in Morocco.

Sitting in the pools and the lounge , you hear small birds, string instrument music. You feel the warmth of the hot spring waters & dry heat. The richly colorful sheer curtains blow gently, and the ornate Moroccan lanterns cast shadows on the ceilings. Everything appeals to all your senses!

The MASSAGES are phenomenal! Best ever! The pressure was firm. The foot & scalp massage was not something I normally get. The hot towels on the back and on the neck were extra nice.

I hate to say anything negative, but I should add that the ONE SHOWER & BATHROOM is tiny . It doesn't compliment the standards of this spa experience.
Otherwise, everything was fantastic!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Caveat to my review. We checked in around 9pm after all the staff had left and only stayed one night so didn't have much interaction with the staff.

Staff: Spoke to them over the phone and said we would be arriving at night. They were able to accommodate the situation easily and gave us the front door code so we could self check-in. My two phone interactions with them were very friendly so they seem like great people.

Room: Bed was beautiful and large. Loved it!! There is a AC machine in there to keep you cool during the day/night, but it's extremely loud. Another issue we had was with the hot water in the shower. The water was only lukewarm and we literally took a shower with the cold water knob turned completely off. Shower head didn't provide much pressure either.

Hot Mineral Spa: This part was awesome and we spent about 2 hours sitting in there soaking it up. The edge interior of the spa pool had seating on most sides. Very relaxing. They also have free tea / water / biscuits / dates, etc close by in the other room.

Pool: We never used it. Looked spacious

Continental Breakfast: I think this is one thing they really need to improve upon. There really wasn't much there. I just ate a toasted bagel (didn't even see any cream cheese spread) and a slice of cake as there wasn't much else out there.

We actually wanted to extend our check-out time to 2pm to enjoy more of the spa, which they allow for a small $25 fee. Unfortunately they were booked up and we weren't able to do that. I would suggest if that's something you want to do, ask ahead of time.

It was an interesting experience, but will likely not return.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple