I can't believe I took this long to write this review. I've actually been here twice in one year and I LOVE IT! I'm what you would call a hotel snob and love fancy schmancy hotels and resorts. My husband and I are not big on small hotels where you mingle with the owners or other guests. But El Morocco Inn has changed my ways! From the beautiful decor to the eucalyptus wafting through the entrance, once that door opens and Bruce and Steve greet you, you are swept into a another world. The rooms are just the right size and have such attention to detail to them. Of course there is their famous happy hour, and unlimited selection of movies and games. The breakfast is great with a wide variety, the coffee is out of this world, and they have the best turkey burgers I have ever eaten! The pool is always perfect and even though there were 4 other couples there during out stay, I hardly saw them! I swam in the pool at 1 am and drank so many humphrey bogart's (mint lemonade). I've traveled all over and by far, this was the most memorable trip for my husband and I. Bruce and Steve really go out of their way and are the most gracious host. What makes this place so different from anywhere else, is Bruce and Steve. They make you feel at ease and are just really wonderful people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to get away and feel like you've really done it without the high cost??? Slip into our warm and natural spring-fed mineral swimming pool & jacuzzi spa around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a Cal King "Dream Deeply" bed, microwave & minifridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail,the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with those healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert