Love this place. Wonderful hospitality and it is quiet and child free. Friendly people. Unique rooms - each one is different. You actually feel transported to another place. The hot tub is a favorite along with afternoon morrocotinis. Loved the breakfast too. Really a nice place to unwind. Beds were comfortable; lighting subdued. We had an end room and found it was quiet. I liked the pool as well - warm from the thermal hot springs. You have to travel a bit to find nice restaurants - not impressed by any of the local ones we tried. Palm Springs has a nice assortment of restaurants. This hotel was recommended to me by my son and after visiting twice would definitely go again. Lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to get away and feel like you've really done it without the high cost??? Slip into our warm and natural spring-fed mineral swimming pool & jacuzzi spa around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a Cal King "Dream Deeply" bed, microwave & minifridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail,the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with those healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert