Love this place. Wonderful hospitality and it is quiet and child free. Friendly people. Unique rooms - each one is different. You actually feel transported to another place. The hot tub is a favorite along with afternoon morrocotinis. Loved the breakfast too. Really a nice place to unwind. Beds were comfortable; lighting subdued. We had an end room and found it was quiet. I liked the pool as well - warm from the thermal hot springs. You have to travel a bit to find nice restaurants - not impressed by any of the local ones we tried. Palm Springs has a nice assortment of restaurants. This hotel was recommended to me by my son and after visiting twice would definitely go again. Lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to get away and feel like you've really done it without the high cost??? Silky warm and natural spring-fed mineral swimming pool & jacuzzi spa open for you around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a Cal King "Dream Deeply" bed, microwave & minifridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail,the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with those healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Day Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert