Wonderful place where my husband and I spent our honeymoon. Very private and sensual. This was our 3rd visit and everytime it has been excellent. Service is attentive without being overbearing. The decor is authentic and a feast for the eyes. This place is for relaxing and exploring your senses. Play chess in the garden on the jumbo chess board, sit on the lounge chairs enjoying the healthy breakfasts, listen to the background music of sounds of Morocco and soak in the mineral hot tub or swim in the mineral pool. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to really feel "transported"? Without the high cost??? Our silky warm and natural spring-fed mineral water swimming pool & huge bubbling spa are open for you around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a California King bed, microwave & mini fridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail, the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Day Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert