We stayed for a night. Actually this is something for more than a day in order to enjoy relaxing at the pool. The staff is overwhelming friendly but balances not to go on your nerves. Great job!! Breakfast is very nice. They do not allow minor in the Inn which makes the pool area - the central location of the inn - very relaxing and quiet. Complimentary drinks and snacks around feel you being pampered. Be aware of the happy hour - the refills are happening at an astonishing rate. Our only drawback was the bed - we book a Queen size bed which we have at home. Since the mattress was soft my wife was rolling towards me (physics takes its toll). Overall: an enjoyable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to really feel "transported"? Without the high cost??? Our silky warm and natural spring-fed mineral water swimming pool & huge bubbling spa are open for you around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a California King bed, microwave & mini fridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail, the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Day Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert