We enjoyed every second of our stay there and really took advantage of the place. We played chess on the life-size chess board, were in and out of the pool and jacuzzi the whole time, enjoyed sitting by the fire at night, and sipped the sherry they put out for guests. We will for sure go back one day. The happy hour is great and they were super generous with bringing additional rounds. We also brought our own snacks and wine, which turned out to be a great idea. Once you walk in, you won't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to really feel "transported"? Without the high cost??? Our silky warm and natural spring-fed mineral water swimming pool & huge bubbling spa are open for you around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a California King bed, microwave & mini fridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail, the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Day Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert