My husband booked us into the Sultan's Suite for two nights and it wasn't nearly long enough! It was one of the best places we have stayed for our anniversary... comfy, relaxing, peaceful and beautiful. The room was lovely, the pool and hot tub were clean and the perfect temperature and open 24 hours a day. The staff was super and the amenities were amazing for the price. Great value with lots of extras. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to really feel "transported"? Without the high cost??? Our silky warm and natural spring-fed mineral water swimming pool & huge bubbling spa are open for you around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a California King bed, microwave & mini fridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail, the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Day Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert