My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the El Morocco this time. We keep coming back because it is so relaxing and lovely. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. We love the ambiance the rooms and the hot spring pools. If you are looking for a oasis in the desert this is the place. We plan on visiting again soon. The spa services at the El Morocco are wonderful we highly recommend getting a massage while you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want to get away and feel like you've really done it without the high cost??? Slip into our warm and natural spring-fed mineral swimming pool & jacuzzi spa around the clock! This Moroccan inspired getaway features 12 guestrooms, each with a Cal King "Dream Deeply" bed, microwave & minifridge, exotic textiles, bistro tables and chairs, beautiful lamps,Moroccan furnishings & artwork. A Lavish complimentary continental breakfast is set out daily in the Kasbah Lounge and we offer our complimentary nightly signature cocktail,the "Morocco-tini"! Besides having 2 pools filled with those healing geothermal spring mineral waters, you can also choose from a wide range of deeply relaxing Spa treatments including Massages, Body Scrubs, Clay Wraps and Facials! We also offer Discount Spa Packages year 'round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your El Morocco Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Morocco Inn And Spa
- El Morocco Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hotel El Morocco
- El Morocco Inn & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert