Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$175
$170
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$119
$115
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$203
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
$59
Groupon.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$50
$48
  • Pool
$149
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$159
$369
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
All reviewsfull kitchentempurpedic bedsplace takesplush robessmall hotelroad runnerdishes and utensilsdeep sleepspring fedrooms are largewell equipped kitchenjoshua treemineral springsget awaywarm poolthe real worldan older property
Reviewed September 10, 2009

Stayed there with my wife for 5 nights before labor day weekend to relax. Though pretty hot outside, the 3 pools set at different temperatures made life very enjoyable and spots could be found both in and out of the sun. The water in the pools is just amazing and it's fun to hang out. The complex is generally quiet, the apartments offer a fully equipped kitchen, a kingsize bed and a bathroom so in case you want you can pretty much sustain yourself. Room service is offered daily. Everything is kept clean and neat (palms! cacti!) in this newly renovated resort. Staff is excellent. Found out about the Spa offers too late to take advantage of. If it wasn't for the long trip from Europe we would definitely go there more often!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

After several days camping in nearby Joshua Tree National Park, the spring-fed pools and cozy courtyard was a welcome respite. Because it was summer we had the place to ourselves. We were welcome to relax around the pool at all hours. We watched the desert sunset turn into a starry sky while floating in the pool. The town with a few friendly restaurants was just a quick drive away, and the eat-in kitchen made a night in lots of fun. The revived Rat Pack vibe of Palm Springs is only 15 minutes away, but this little gem has some authentic mid-century sensibility of its own.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The Lido Palms was a great place for our weekend in the desert. Our group really made use of the hot pools, which came in handy after a long day of golf. In addition, the rooms were very clean each of the rooms had a well stocked kitchenette.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2009

I'm afraid soon the secret will be out - The Lido Palms Resort and Spa was exactly what we all wanted and needed when we headed out for a photo shoot in the Desert during the hot month of July. We had 10 of the 11 rooms booked and with the help of Martin (who runs the hotel) and Rosemary (the owner) our stay was perfect.
With a jacuzzi, an outdoor pool and indoor pool all with mineral water, wireless internet, bbq and picnic tables for us to enjoy our after shoot evening cocktails the whole trip was a success. The rooms are simple, the ac cranks and the kitchen is perfect for whipping up some early morning scrambled eggs or late night pasta. Our business crossed paths with leisure in a perfect setting.
If you choose to eat out Martin has the best suggestion for Korean and Mexican that left everyone wanting more...
If you end up going and having as good of a time as we did - please don't tell anyone - we want this to stay our little secret....don't we??

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lalalandgirl
Reviewed June 25, 2009

bliss #1: I went during the weekday. for most of my trip, I was the only guest. How awesome is that! all 3 pools, sauna, and lounge chairs, just for me :)

bliss#2: rooms come with FULL kitchen! I eat pretty healthy so I was able to go shopping and keep food in the real fridge and cook it on a real stove

bliss#3: the staff. the hotel manager (forgive me! i forgot your name) was the nicest most servicing person ever! i needed internet access, he was at my door w/in seconds with the code. He was always friendly, making sure everything was perfect, and it was! And the owner was the sweetest lady ever!

blissBlissBliss: they made it their goal for all to be in order so that I could do what I came to do, relax & heal. and for that, I THANK YOU so much, Lido Springs!

Can't wait to get another break to go again!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo