Lido Palms Resort and Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$89
$86
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$295
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$72
$70
Orbitz.com
$149
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$179
Hope Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
We Care Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchentempurpedic bedsplace takesplush robessmall hotelroad runnerdishes and utensilsdeep sleepspring fedrooms are largewell equipped kitchenjoshua treemineral springsget awaywarm poolthe real worldan older property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Recently stopped by to book some R&R for my girlfriend's birthday. Got sidetracked and walked across the street to check out a new house being built. Walked back to Lido Palms and was immediately accosted by a Mr. Perez who insisted he was a part owner. I think that is definitely not the case as no owner would ever brandish a sharpened metal spike menacingly at potential guests. Mr. Perez insisted that we were not potential guests and demanded that we leave or he would call the police, all the while shaking that metal spike at us.

My friend who was trying to show me a nice place to treat my girlfriend might have been mistaken for a contractor because he was driving a Jeep that had a ladder hanging out the back because he is a local investor and was inspecting some potential acquisitions immediately prior to our arrival. I still cannot understand how abusive Mr. Perez became even though we insisted we were trying to make a booking. It should have been blatantly obvious that I in my Lexus with North Carolina license plates was definitely not a contractor.

I have never experienced such insulting, rude and offensive behavior. Mr. Fuji (I researched who the actual owner is), if you read these reviews you definitely at a minimum need to provide sensitivity training to Mr. Perez. If I were Mr. Fuji I would fire Mr. Perez on the spot.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank W H
Reviewed November 19, 2011

An updated motel surrounding a warm pool with adjacent cauldron-like hot tub. Comfortable beds, kitchenette equipped with utensils and a canister of coffee for the coffee pot. Very clean and well appointed. Felt well-treated and at-home comfortable.

Room Tip: they all appear fine....I visited at least six rooms
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank johnfjohnston
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Lido is a perfect, peaceful place to relax and enjoy the tranquil setting that this quaint retreat provides. We took advantage of renting out all of the charming 10 rooms for a couples weekend (would also be perfect for the girls) and had the entire place to ourselves. We spent most of the time chilling by the three refreshing mineral pools and making delicious meals on the BBQ. We also enjoyed very relaxing spa treatments and nearby trips to amazing hiking trails. All in all it was a GREAT extended weekend and we can't wait to go back soon.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My husband and I decided to try a stay in Desert Hot Springs to celebrate our anniversary and enjoy a break from some very hectic schedules. We choose The Lido based on reviews we read here. We were not disappointed. The Lido was a wonderful find for us. The pools were crystal clear and the water so soothing and rejuvenating. The grounds were spotless and the garden had little pockets of surprise cactus and statues. They brought a smile to my face. We also enjoyed the indoor pool at night and the bed was the MOST comfortable I have ever slept on. The kitchen was bigger than I expected, we brought in goodies for breakfast, next time I will plan ahead and cook there. The manager Greg was so attentive and nice. I just can't say enough good things about this place! Next time I hope to try the spa or a yoga class. My daughter is getting married next year in Joshua Tree and I am recommending this resort to her guests.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We stay at Lido at least once a year, to relax in the warm and rejuvenating mineral waters and just get a break from the stress of day to day life. What a wonderful place to come to. Quaint and small. Perfect for a quiet getaway. The property is very well maintained. Rooms are clean, beds are super comfortable. The location is perfect - private in the Desert Hot Springs community and just a few minutes from downtown Palm Springs. You may even enjoy a visit from the "resident" roadrunners! Looking forward to our next visit already.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family