“IF YOU LOVE ITALIAN FOOD.....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capri's Italian Restaurant
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Yes, go to The Capri's Italian Restaurant! We were a party of 6 and just want to say the
service, and high quality of food were wonderful! This IS our FAVORITE restaurant in the
ENTIRE United States!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

When I walked into this restaurant, I was immediately underwhelmed. But thought why not give it a chance, how bad could it be? It wasn't bad it was horrible. The meal started out with microwaved bread, that immediately got hard and was inedible. We ordered the chicken Parmesan. How can you they possible mess that up. How about by not cooking it. Yes, after the second bite I realized that the chicken was not completely cooked, by not cooked I mean pink. My husband, let's just call him Mr Patient, let them cook us another one. Guess what, it was also raw. Am I in the twilight zone? Unbelievable!! The "Executive Chef" (that's what it said on his shirt), happened to be in the dining room with two other cooks taking a very loud break, I called him over. He was not as outraged at he should have been for his staff serving salmonella. All he told the two other cooks was that they needed to pound the chicken out a little more. Once again, the twilight zone. They then offered us something else from the kitchen, with nerves to say that the steaks were amazing. I wouldn't trust a thing that came out of that kitchen. How can I report them to the health department. Then Mr Patient wanted to pay for his salad and drink. Over my dead body, wait maybe I should say that, I did just get served raw chicken, TWICE. After 10 minutes of waiting we were told we did not have to pay for the food we ate. What a NIGHTMARE, don't ever eat at this place.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

First, compliments to the chef. I'm sure is hard to please a lot of picky vacationers . But my hubby and I are pleased. But needs kids menu

1  Thank Proman6136
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent and always reliable, good service, great food. This is my favorite place in Desert Hot Springs.

1  Thank Marilyn H
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went to eat breakfast. It was 8 am and the dining room was full, had sit at the bar.
Service was fine, considering the number of commensals in the room.
Paul who makes the smoothies, prepared a carrot, apple, an ginger smoothie and it was quite good. There was another bartender whose name I cannot recall, who was helpful.