All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakejoshua treeother guestspalm springsfrette linensmid centurymineral poolsmall kitchenperfect oasiswe loved our staypure heavenwelcome homewonderful hostshealing waterslos angelesboutique hotel
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I don’t travel much but I travel here, Sagewater Spa, (2nd visit in 5 years) for a soul reboot. Sagewater Spa is what peace and quiet looks like. You can hear the morning doves coo, and the wrens call their mates. The desert winds whisper through the palms as you float in the 90 degree mineral pool, or the 104 degree spa. Life slows down, and your mind follows. Sagewater is restorative, transforming muscles and soul, so I (and you) can return to life with a sense of calm and a new perspective. Sagewater takes your spirit far away into a healthier, happier place, and though that may sound like a load of BS, it’s not. It’s the truth. Look at the photo, and be transformed just a tiny bit only from the photo.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful - desert views that offer brilliant sunsets.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Sagewater1, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

We were pleased that you found us again and that your memory matched the reality of staying at Sagewater Spa. The experience is hard to explain because there are so few places that are gently quiet and once our guests enter the front and take in the breathtaking views, their magical journey begins. Happy that it felt like returning home again, it did to us! Please don't lose our card again :-)

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We adored staying with Rhoni and Cristina. They are generously attentive and have a warm, inviting interest in every guest staying. They truly go above and beyond to keep the grounds clean, comfortable, and made sure each guest sharing the property is having the experience they expect. The guest rooms are modest but comfortable (and great to have our own kitchen and access to a grill for meals). The pool waters are absolutely perfect and healing (the quality of the water is not at all a gimmick!) The location is easy to get to and not far from Palm Springs or Joshua, but the immediate Desert Hot Springs has a much smaller town/walkable activities. It's ideal if you just want to hide away and enjoy some serenity.

1  Thank MakeMeHungry1

Thank you for your exuberant review, we are joyful that you enjoyed your stay. Sagewater Spa is simple but seems to bring a big experience and the amenities such as the kitchenettes and bbq make for an easy stay. Also, thanks for noting the quality of our mineral, the quality and cleanliness ( we do not allow day use by outside visitors) does make a difference. Looking forward to your future visits!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Sagewater Spa is pure peacefulness and elegance, with amenities provided in a minimal but precise and immaculate fashion -- everything you need, nothing more and nothing less. The mineral waters are incredibly soothing, especially at night under the stars. The massage was also extraordinary. I'm already looking forward to my next visit! Thanks Cris and Rhoni for being such thoughtful hosts and providing your lucky guests with a truly unique experience!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for noticing and appreciating Sagewater Spa's style and amenities.
Your review transcends words and creates the feeling of being here, not easy to do.
Our guests mean everything to us and hopefully we have created the perfect environment
for deep relaxation. Extraordinary massages help too! Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

I recently moved to California and decided to venture out and explore different areas. The thought of a warm mineral pool sounded delightful so Sagewater Spa became my destination. Situated just 15 minutes from Palm Springs and 25 minutes for Joshua Tree, it was the perfect location for me. As a solo traveler, I felt safe and nurtured by the surrounding and the owners. My room became my retreat and I had everything I needed
to settle in or venture out on my extended weekend stay. I love good food and although I bought a few things to stock the in-room refrigerator I wanted, however, I wanted to try the local fair. The owner's know where to eat and even what and how to order. At a local low key restaurant has the best green chili you can imagine, even rivals Santa Fe! There is something very special about Sagewater Spa and their me, as well as their other guests, appreciate how wonderful it to stay there. I will be returning!!!

1  Thank Mary I
Sagewater1, Manager at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

You are a secret gem that should also not be missed! We are so happy that you found your place in the desert and happy
we could be helpful in introducing you to some of our favorite places we thought you would enjoy. And every time I think about the
Green Chili Enchilada's my mouth waters! Looking forward to having you share Sagewater spa with your friends.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends and I spent a long weekend at Sagewater - what a great getaway! Relaxing and totally private - we left totally recharged. There is definitely something magical about the mineral springs water in the pool. Thank you for a perfect visit. We can’t wait to come back in the fall.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thanks so much for your kind review. We believe that Sagewater Spa's privacy, not
allowing otherside day spa use, makes the difference in the level of relaxation one can expereicne, thanks for noticing. So much has been written about our magical mineral water but unless you've expereinced the warm water benefits...!!! Great news, we look forward to seeing you again this fall. Guests like you and your freinds makes Sagewater Spa even more special.