All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakejoshua treeother guestspalm springsfrette linensmid centurymineral poolsmall kitchenperfect oasiswe loved our staypure heavenwelcome homewonderful hostshealing waterslos angelesboutique hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I needed a place to de-stress and be coddled by a nurturing environment. This gem of DHS, "Sagewater Spa", was my place to find it all! From my immaculate room, Grandma B's coffee cake, waiting for me, (I want her for MY Grandma!) and velvet-like, TRULY healing waters, I found my bliss. The atmosphere is so relaxing, being embraced, in the pool by that exceptional water, and welcomed with such warmth by it's owners, Rhoni and Cristina-all stress flew out into the Desert air. I understand why it's #1 on TripAdvisor. It's that way in my heart as well. Thank you Sagewater!!

Room Tip: All rooms face pool and similarly wonderful. Come with kitchens, Frette luxury sheets. Can't lose on any room chosen.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank susanbR7101TQ
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review and for discovering Sagewater Spa. We are so happy the Sagewater Spa had just what you needed when you needed it. We agree, our fresh warm mineral water pool restores the feeling of wellbeing and our sunny selves. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We loved our stay here. The desert air, the wonderful pool, the clean and tidy bedrooms. And the owners are delightful - very friendly and helpful with local advice and tips on the best restaurants and places to visit. An oasis in the desert.

Stayed: April 2017
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it and love that we are recognized as an oasis!

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We arrived earlier than expected and Cristina went out of her way to meet us and check us in. Talking to both Rhoni and Cristina was like chatting with old friends..warm and funny and genuinely very caring. They gave us names of local restaurants which didn't disappoint. The best part of our stay was just chilling in the spectacular water and sleeping in the super comfortable bed. Loved every second. We will definitely return!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DJMNJUSA

We enjoyed your stay and you are correct and the only thing better than soaking in our warm clear mineral water pool and crawling into to fresh crisps Frette liners will be your
return stay.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I hesitate to write this review because if too many catch on, my secret spa may not be available for my next vacation! But here I go—because the best things in life are meant to be shared.

I first visited Sagewater Spa with my sister and aunt last fall. We had tickets to Desert trip. And while my sister loves nightlife and crowds, I am more introverted and want quiet and peace. Thank goodness for Sagewater. I must say it was the perfect place for us. We loved the beautiful natural scenery, the sound of the birds singing, the rejuvenative waters, the smaller, personal setting, the top-notch massages, and last but anything but least—the hosts and owners Cristina and Rhoni. We felt like family. We were greeted with a hug and Rhoni’s homemade chocolate chip coffee cake with rich ribbons of cinnamon in it (her grandmother’s recipe). Rhoni and Cristina proceeded to steer us to the best local restaurants, stocked our room with coffee and cream—and even brought us cocktails.

It’s no surprise that when my boyfriend and I decided to go to Coachella that I insisted we return. Again, it was quiet and calming and was exactly what we needed. Having traveled all over the world for his work in film, he tends to not be as impressed as me when we go somewhere new. But he was truly amazed. Also—he hates swimming in hotel pools. So you could only imagine I was shocked to see him never wanting to leave these waters. We spent much of our three-day-weekend at the beautiful grounds barbecuing (there’s a barbecue there!) and socializing with other guests, who were really kind and engaging. Also, the full kitchen was just what we needed. We cooked breakfast in the mornings and enjoyed it outside, overlooking the beautiful dessert scenery. And we couldn’t get enough of the water. Even when we returned from seeing music at 2 a.m., we went straight to the waters. The stars were brighter than I’d ever seen them. And the night was so quiet. Having been a city girl all my life, this was something I especially appreciated and needed. That’s when he and I decided—this is our place. A dreamy and soothing break from the hustle and bustle of our Los Angeles lives and work. When we saw Cristina and Rhoni again, it was like being reunited with family. I can’t wait until we can treat ourselves again and immerse ourselves in the serene and private setting of Sagewater Spa.

Room Tip: Every room is uniquely beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2017

This is the second time I have been to Sagewater Spa, and I just love it there. I already consider it my home away from home. Not only are the facilities comfortable and clean, but the water is incredibly healing. Rhoni and Cristina are the best hosts, and they have have spent much time and effort to create an atmosphere that is both beautiful and welcoming. Looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends