“Our new retreat getaway”
Review of Sagewater Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Sagewater Spa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay so much peace and quiet. The owner makes you feel welcome from the moment you check in. We loved that the pool was available 24hrs a day. You can cook n BBQ on premises if you prefer instead of eating out. We definitely will come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Adriana I

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife surprised me with this little weekend getaway of warmth & relaxation at the Sagewater Spa. Two nights felt like a week! Lovely weekend and our best massages ever from Lori!
Booked our return in November.
Thank you Rhoni & Cristina!!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank TerrytheDeane
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm so glad I found Sagewater Spa. It turned out to be the most relaxing getaway I have ever taken. Rhoni and Cris are such warm, welcoming inn keepers. I felt right at home as soon as I arrived. The room was clean and rather spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. The water was indescribable. I felt all my stress and tension just melt away as I floated in the pristine pools. I had plans to do sightseeing and shopping, but as soon as I got into the hot springs, I didn't feel the need to go anywhere. The hours just flew by. I felt so at peace at Sagewater Spa. It was a truly special experience, and I definitely plan on coming back. Thanks Rhoni and Cris for a great vacation!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Mgpsy30
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our short stay. The hot spring pool and staff are amazing. A great getaway for R&R, not too far from Palm Springs and the outlet mall. The staff are also helpful in recommending nearby places to eat and visit. The kitchenettes are just the right size and have most amenities.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank c c
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Sagewater Spa is a small getaway enclosed in privacy! We respect the fact that the warm and friendly owners remained true to the original form of the resort-sparse, but with a very calming and quiet atmosphere. It was perfect that the mineral pool and connecting hot tub were available 24 hours. It was wonderful soaking in the hot water both in the early morning hours, while watching a visiting roadrunner catch a dragonfly, or late at night under the moon. The cozy kitchen was a treat. Once you make a quick trip for food, you never need to leave. Writing this days after our return, we still feel relaxed and more removed from daily stress!

Room Tip: We liked room # 7, a corner room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just returned home after three days at the Sagewater Spa. It's tranquil, private, intimate with bonus of warm hospitality from owners. I appreciated the adult only rule. Loved the clean minimalist vibe. Nothing too much. Nothing to take away from the sensory experience that begins immediately with the waters, the incredible desert light, the wind in the palm trees above, the quiet of the desert.

It's a little gem. I hope to return.

Room Tip: only 8 rooms opening onto pool/ patio area. All appear about the same.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sallyforth_13
Sagewater1, Manager at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

You so get it!! Thanks for your visit and we also look forward to seeing you relaxing in our fresh warm mineral water pool.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

So nice to come back to the soothing hot-spring waters of Sagewater Spa after a day or night of concert going. The amenities are upscale and complete, yet minimalist and freeing to the mind. Excellent massage therapists are on hand. Overall, the staff are excellent and discreet: there when you need 'em - gone when you don't. Sagewater is a wonderful place to relax, unwind and enjoy the dessert sun.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo