All reviews rhoni and cristina coffee cake other guests joshua tree palm springs frette linens outdoor grill mineral pool mid century room massages welcome home small kitchen perfect oasis pure heaven we loved our stay healing waters wonderful hosts
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife surprised me with this little weekend getaway of warmth & relaxation at the Sagewater Spa. Two nights felt like a week! Lovely weekend and our best massages ever from Lori!
Booked our return in November.
Thank you Rhoni & Cristina!!

3  Thank Destination821754
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm so glad I found Sagewater Spa. It turned out to be the most relaxing getaway I have ever taken. Rhoni and Cris are such warm, welcoming inn keepers. I felt right at home as soon as I arrived. The room was clean and rather spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. The water was indescribable. I felt all my stress and tension just melt away as I floated in the pristine pools. I had plans to do sightseeing and shopping, but as soon as I got into the hot springs, I didn't feel the need to go anywhere. The hours just flew by. I felt so at peace at Sagewater Spa. It was a truly special experience, and I definitely plan on coming back. Thanks Rhoni and Cris for a great vacation!

3  Thank Mgpsy30
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our short stay. The hot spring pool and staff are amazing. A great getaway for R&R, not too far from Palm Springs and the outlet mall. The staff are also helpful in recommending nearby places to eat and visit. The kitchenettes are just the right size and have most amenities.

Date of stay: March 2013
4  Thank c c
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Sagewater Spa is a small getaway enclosed in privacy! We respect the fact that the warm and friendly owners remained true to the original form of the resort-sparse, but with a very calming and quiet atmosphere. It was perfect that the mineral pool and connecting hot tub were available 24 hours. It was wonderful soaking in the hot water both in the early morning hours, while watching a visiting roadrunner catch a dragonfly, or late at night under the moon. The cozy kitchen was a treat. Once you make a quick trip for food, you never need to leave. Writing this days after our return, we still feel relaxed and more removed from daily stress!

Room tip: We liked room # 7, a corner room.
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just returned home after three days at the Sagewater Spa. It's tranquil, private, intimate with bonus of warm hospitality from owners. I appreciated the adult only rule. Loved the clean minimalist vibe. Nothing too much. Nothing to take away from the sensory experience that begins immediately with the waters, the incredible desert light, the wind in the palm trees above, the quiet of the desert.

It's a little gem. I hope to return.

Room tip: only 8 rooms opening onto pool/ patio area. All appear about the same.
Date of stay: March 2013
3  Thank sallyforth_13
Sagewater1, Manager at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

You so get it!! Thanks for your visit and we also look forward to seeing you relaxing in our fresh warm mineral water pool.