Sagewater Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$89
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$215
$209
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$295
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$74
$70
$149
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$179
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakeother guestsjoshua treepalm springsoutdoor grillmineral poolmid centuryfrette linenswarm hospitalitywelcome homegracious hostswe loved our stayhealing watershot springsold friendslos angeles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My partner and I had an amazing weekend stay at Sagewater Spa recently. It was so wonderful, we added a third night and headed back for work at 5am Monday morning. The magic of this small, intimate, cozy hotel is its balance of light and water. The light is clear and white - the water is clear and mineral-laden. The result is a healing energy that is literally transformative. The spa owners, Cristina and Rhoni, were gracious and super-friendly. They arranged a deep-tissue massage for us both, and that experience added to the feeling of relaxation we both benefitted from. We will return as soon as we can - we feel as if we found our home away from home (and away - enough - from the hustle of Palm Springs, a 20-minute drive away).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Damon71
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had a wonderful time at Sagewater Spa in April 2012. We really recommended it.
Great location, great pool with hot mineral water and amazing vistas, nice room, very friendly owners.
Thank you, Rhoni and Cristina, for hospitality and home grown oranges and grapefruits for trip to Joshua Tree National Park.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank wisona
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Brought my parents here for a night upon recommendation from a friend. It is a bit pricey, one night at $350 for three people. Wish they allowed small dogs, as I travel everywhere with my little one. The owners are the sweetest. Great customer service and great energy. All I can say is that before judging the rooms and motel, step into the water, and after 15 minutes you will forget all your worries in the world, will feel extremely relaxed and happy. The water is amazing, full of magnesium and other minerals. All in all it was an amazing time and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank kayamaya
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

.."it was an amazing time and I will definitely be back." . We enjoyed meeting your parents and after their long trip from Europe it was wonderful to see them renew in our pure clean mineral water pool. All of our rooms are designed for two people and when we able to accommodate a third person in a room there is a fee. FYI- Desert Hot Springs bed tax is the lowest in the valley.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We arrived at Sagewater Spa from a long flight from the east coast. I have a lot of pressure in my work and my husband and I came to the hotel to relax and soak in the pool. Sagewater Spa is beyond even what I expected. The service and caring of the owners & staff was excellent more than I ever expected. The owners are so caring and helpful, we were struck by their graciousnes.
The hotel and spa is so beautiful, the rooms we loved simple elegance and the bed so comfortable to sleep in. The hotel itself is just so beautiful with a simple mid century decor, I am a designer and I loved it. The pool was heavenly and very healing. The whole experience at the hotel and spa was healing and restful, we did not want to leave. I would highly recommend it and we will certainly be back

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bengiwestpalmbeach

You are incredibly generous to write about your trip to Sagewater Spa. As artists and travelers
you understood our mission, to provide a comfortable clean environment for total relaxation. I must
say for Atlantic ocean people you really enjoyed our warm waters!! It always amazes guests about how quiet it is here and how they are brought back to themselves and each other.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Fantastic little hideaway. The pool was marvelous and the rooms basic but very comfortable. We enjoyed being able to either hideaway in our room or be sociable at the barbeque during the evening. Particular thanks to Cristina and Rhoni for helping get my belongings back that I managed to leave behind. Hope that one day I'm back in this part of the world and get to stop in for another soak in the pool.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple