“You Will NOT Be Disappointed!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Hacienda Hot Springs Inn
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Desert Hot Springs
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had never been to a spa before and wanted some time alone to relax. There are so many choices in the Palm Springs/DHS area but I could not have picked a better place for my first spa experience!! Hacienda is beautiful and so relaxing...you will not be disappointed and you will not want to leave! I know I didnt!!! As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by Karl who was so friendly and courteous that I felt comfortable right away. I did not stay for the night, which I do regret but I will definitely be going back to do so. I only stayed for a few hours, in which I soaked up some sun, relaxed in the wonderful, soothing pool and closed it off with a massage and facial. Being that this was my first time, I must say that I LOVED the Salt Glow Deluxe & the facial that I received from the hands of Cynthia. I felt very comfortable with her and she was always very considerate of my needs and what I wanted out of the services. She was great and I will definitely be requesting her for my next trip to Hacienda. I could go on and on, but bottom line is that Hacienda is beautiful, relaxing, inviting and friendly. Have no doubt that you will leave satisified and wanting more if you choose to stay!!!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Patty951

Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is truly an oasis in a quirky little town. My wife and I have stayed in dozens of places in the Coachella Valley, but never before in Desert Hot Springs. We took the Desert Hot Springs Spa Tour in 2/12 (where you get to visit the best of the small inns/ B&Bs/hotels in DHS) and thought the Hacienda seemed the best. We were not disappointed. The grounds are lush, the pool and spa sublime, the room comfortable, the private patio romantic, the breakfast delicious, and the staff delightful. Our host, Karl, was charming and helpful. It was a wonderful experience and we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: We loved our room 5, but just ask Karl.
3  Thank Kerrycdunn
Reviewed June 23, 2012

You would never know that hidden behind the unassuming-appearing walls is a little cozy oasis in the desert! The rooms are cute, nicely furnished and clean. The grounds are simply beautiful - pool, hot tub, pond, flowers, fruit trees (pomegranate, fig, citrus). It is a great place to relax and enjoy.

Karl, the manager, was friendly, gracious, and pleasant.

A great place to stay if you want a weekend away in the desert that isn't too far from Palm Springs and Palm Desert for dinners out.

Tips: be sure to check the average weather when planning your stay - it was 112 degrees F when we were there over Father's Day weekend!
Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and sunshades for your car windshield!
They have free wi-fi.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank SLPlovesPE42
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Where do I even begin? Time was forgotten once I entered Hacienda's great door, greeted by a smile that signified instant friendship and warmth. These are continual feelings inside of the Hacienda walls. The swaying assorted trees, plants and herbs, the warm, light breeze, fresh fruit, the sun and the shade... this is an atmosphere of freeness, tranquility, health, and bliss - a perfect accentuation to the thick, velvety mineral water flowing in directly from a well only a few feet away.
The hot tub is 104 degrees and the pool is 94, cooling down from the 170 degree natural hot spring. The water literally feels like silk in 3 dimensions. Just soaking in the water for a few minutes at a time provided significant relief for my muscle pains. The healing effects of the warmth and the water were so drastic compared to my extreme spasming muscles when I was close to the beach. I was inspired to move to desert hot springs. It even inspired my latest doctor, who admit the mineral water and heat would heal me the fastest and most comfortably.
Well, I have moved into a lovely condo in DHS and frequent Hacienda Hot Springs Inn often during my days as it is the most beautiful, welcoming, and soothing hot spring pool location in all of little Desert Hot Springs. Karl is the kindest, warmest, most generous host, I cannot say it enough. He and his staff really care about providing a second home to their guests. Because of that, the guests treat the place with respect and are kind and friendly in response. The place is always very clean and tidy, which is impressive based on how windy it can get and how many trees are canopy to the pools. Their head cleaning woman, Sandra, is the sweetest lady! She and Karl are always offering fresh juices and Popsicles, and they really go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable around the inn and in your room. I really feel I have become friends with these people, not just a client.
I have been to many spas and hotels before and I can tell you I have never felt the same warmth from the people, the plants and the animals, the earth, the water, the air. If you are looking to really relax, slow down, decompress, breathe deeply and focus on rediscovering or rejuvenating your body, mind, and spirit, Hacienda Inn is the choice. The privacy and the beauty of this quaint and luxurious playground proves there is an Eden on this Earth, hidden in an offbeat dessert town 20 minutes from the popular Palm Springs, many casinos, and Joshua Tree National Park. But you will not want to leave the grounds during your stay. This place is a gem, a prism reflecting positive energy found hidden amongst the earth. If you pass by without experiencing it, You have missed the opportunity to be apart of the Hacienda wonderland.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have either a kitchenette or a full kitchen and they all have private patios in the...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank emJ0y_
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I were in need of a quick and close by but superior quality getaway for our 2nd anniversary thus he checked out the reviews for hotels in the Palm Springs area (just 2hrs drive from OC) and quickly came across this quaint desert boutique hotel with fabulous reviews so we decided to be adventurous and try something new. We had considered a larger hotel with larger pools, room service and an on-site restaurant but we're SO glad we choose HHS! Although the hotel does not offer on-site dining, they do provide a healthy, tasty breakfast at reasonable hours (we're not early morning birds), most rooms have a kitchenette and there is a grill outside. We both received top-notch spa services. My husband enjoyed the deep-tissue massage and I a personalized one, both of which we agreed were the best we've ever had - ask for Art. The perfectly-heated swimming pool and hot-tub fed by natural mineral hot springs, and gorgeously tended grounds provided the ultimate relaxation and intimate setting we were looking for. Although there were other couples there, we basically had the place to ourselves. We also enjoyed the company of Socrates, the sweet old black cat who lives on the grounds and Karl, the inn-keeper who played great music and took care of our every need. We brought snacks with us and drove just 15-20 mins to downtown Palm Springs for a wonderful dinner Saturday evening at Spencer's. The main draw is the tranquil grounds, with mature trees, beautiful landscaping and perfect pool. We're already looking forward to visiting this gem again!

Room Tip: We stayed in room #2 which had a cute kitchen and Tempurpedic king.
2  Thank AMGreens
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I'm not sure I really need to add anything to the comments already posted. I could just say ditto for them. What a wonderful time we had. I really did not want to leave. My husband and I spent the most relaxing time at Hacienda. It is like another world when you step through the wooden gate. You are surrounded by trees and aroma plants, birds and quite, tranquill surroundings. The service can't be beat, loved the breakfast, how sweet of you Karl to bring it to our door. Amazing time, amazing place... wish it was my home.

1  Thank Mary357R
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Paradise--a true desert oasis. The grounds are amazing -- the atmosphere, the landscaping and vegetation. The rooms and common areas are equally fantastic. The manager, Karl, is extremely thoughtful; he and his staff will bend over backwards to make you feel welcome. Honestly, this place is way underpriced for the type of experience it offers -- which is to say, complete luxury and serenity. I get very homesick when I travel, and I did not want to leave the Hacienda. That pretty much says it all!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo