Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$75
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$140
$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Desert Hot Springs Inn(Desert Hot Springs)
$159
$127
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$72
  • Pool
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$260
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$159
$369
Caliente Springs Resort(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet place to relaxhealing watershot springsmineral watersandisandysoulpeacedesertsolacewondrousglamourpools
Reviewed October 19, 2017

This was a nice surprise I booked a room here last minute because everything was booked in Joshua Tree where I was going for a music event. This location was 30 minutes from Joshua Tree but was on the way there coming from the West. I was greeted by a sweet cat of the owners and the room was clean and comfortable. It was quiet at night and in the morning I soaked in the mineral pools which were revitalizing. I will definitely be back when I can spend more time there!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2017

We had such a relaxing time here.The mineral pools are sooooo lovely. There was a moment where we thought we would not have a relaxing time, as a couple showed up with 3 young boys... One of the owners, Sandy, let them know that Nurturing Nest was not the place for kids. Phew! We had all the peace and quiet we desired.

Upon returning home I received a phone call from Sandy asking if we left a laptop charger. We did! She packaged it up and sent it to us. Thank you!!!

We will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 495cherir
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I don't know how to call this place because is neither a hotel nor a spa. It's not a hotel because the room and bathroom were not cleaned while we were there and I didn't see anyone around doing any kind of housekeeping. It's not a spa, because the fact that it has two swimming pools with water from the hot springs does not makes it a spa.
The owner is very nice, but the room was old and the bathroom needs an urgent remodeling, specially the shower, with a dark dirty curtain and no lights. I have to say that the sheets were very white and clean. The windows have curtains that don't avoid the light.Be prepared to wake up when the sun rises.
So, you would think that the price would be low correct? No, I just payed $ 202 for a night there! A place with no housekeeping and dirty bathroom. Never will be back!

Room Tip: the wifi didn't work in our room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mmcd00
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

The hosts are really nice people,but the resort,and the rooms are dirty .. They need some serious cleaning. The pools are great. We saw cleaning person carrying only broom, never vacuum cleaner, and rooms need serious cleaning.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Seattle587
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

Ram and Sandy are the most welcoming and sereine people.
I have been going to the nurturing nest for a couple years now.
The nurturing nest is a secret place for very special people.
Nothing like a resort, so if you like the huge resort feeling this place is not for you.
If you like quiet and healing space you will love it.
I will never try another place because there water is the purest and there energy fits mine.

ps:They just remodeled it and it's gorgeous, even better than before :-)

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple