Nurturing Nest Mineral Hot Springs Retreat and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Flamingo Resort Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Ambassador Health Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Sagewater Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewshealing watersjoshua treehot springsrelaxing placeramsandysoulenergypeacesolacewondrousglamourpoolspuresthosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The owners of the Nurturing Nest, Dr. Sandy and Dr. Ramesh are unbelievably gracious, caring and professional. They have created a peaceful, relaxed, open and by all means "nurturing" environment for those who visit. I went on the Freedom Retreat to gain some clarity and peace of mind.....this retreat exceeded all of my expectations as not only did I leave feeling more balanced, energetic and settled...but I learned so much from them and left feeling truly inspired.

I would recommend the Nurturing Nest to anyone just needing a break, or some personal introspection....or just needing to re-examine their life. You will get much more than you bargained for, I promise!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank erica c
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to The Nurturing Nest for about 10 years now and have never had anything but a beautiful experience. The grounds are clean and peaceful. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. The hosts, Ram and Sandi, are friendly and accommodating. And the water....oh, the water is pure bliss. Other spas offer hot springs inside stuffy pool houses or in cramped tubs. The pool house at the Nurturing Nest is open, breezy and constantly refreshed with healing waters direct from the earth. The water then flows to a slightly cooler outdoor pool where one can lounge in the sun, drink in the desert air and enjoy an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing.

Highly recommended. :-)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JanetPaquette
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Have been here twice now in the past two months. Just a couple of days and nights of soaking up the soft mineral waters and desert sun make me feel like a new person. The owners are wonderfully accommodating, really caring, and constantly working to upgrade the place, with a peaceful, lovely vibe and minimalist but colorful decor. I'm thankful to have found this truly nurturing environment to de-stress and unwind in.

Room Tip: There's one suite that's detached from the others, for more privacy. Kichenette units are basic but adequate. Bring any specialized utensils you need.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anthrocat1
Reviewed February 14, 2012

A perfect getaway for someone wanting to do some soul searching. A very cozy and heartwarming environment. The owners are very kind and hospitable. When you leave, you will feel rejuvenated, internally and externally.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GautamSavarkar
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I first found the Nurturing nest 11 years ago when I was nursing a broken heart. I needed a place that was close to LA but peaceful and private. When my assistant told me that he found the "perfect place" I was to weak to do my usual control freakiness and double check his work. When I arrived I truly found a spiritual oasis. Not only was it extremely affordable, but the atmosphere was deeply nurturing, relaxing and healing. It was clean, the rooms neatly appointed and that water... oh the water... it is truly healing. As I said, that was 11 years ago and I have just returned from what must be my 50th trip there. They have continued to upgrade, always finding ways to create the essence of Nirvana. The owners Sandi and Ramesh are also gifted healers, who are always around the property. I like that; they care about their guests and many continue to come for many years. If you are need of a personal retreat, some solace or a romantic weekend away, I highly recommend the Nurturing Nest. I have stayed all over the world in great hotels and spa's, but this little piece of heaven remains one of my favorites.

Room Tip: Choose number 6 or 7 as your room for couples.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple