“Fantastic Service & Great Steaks!”

Capri Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Transit: Sunline Line Route 14 stops across from the hotel.
Description: THE LEGENDARY CAPRI RESTAURANT ISNOW AT MIRACLE SPRINGS RESORT & SPAThe popular Capri Restaurant, a Desert Hot Springs landmark for 35 years, is now at Miracle Springs Resort & Spa. At the helm is 3rd generation Chef Anthony Santucci, grandson of founders John Sr. and Julia Santucci. The Capri features fine Italian dining, specializing in hand-cut to order 16-ounce steaks, homemade Italian sausage, homemade desserts and seasonal local produce. Daily Specials are inspired by the latest trends in fine dining. A separate dining room is available for groups and functions.
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This experience was comparable to the finest of steakhouses chains that we have all been to throughout the world.
The prime, aged beef is what drew us there. The prices were amazingly reasonably.
But, what will keep us coming back, is the service.
In particular, our food server, a young
man named Shane, was so professional and prompt that we all agreed to come
back on his shifts.
TRY THE PORTERHOUSE STEAK !

Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I both ordered the steaks. Wow! We were quite impressed as they were better than Ruth Chris and LG's. Our server, Shane, was excellent. He is definitely an asset to the Capri restaurant. Very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

my friends and I came to the capri expecting a sports bar, but were dissapointed to find out we came to the wrong hotel restaurant. I explained this mishap to a polite young man named Thoran, who in return explained to me that they happen to have an excellent bar with 3 hi-def flat screens. He aslo boasted that their bar tender makes the best bloody marys in the low desert. so my friends and i deceided to stay and try their bartender out. needless to say, we were not disappointed.

1  Thank karry p
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The Capri Restaurant claims to have the best steaks in the desert. And having sampled one for myself, I'd be hard pushed to disagree, especially for the prices.

1  Thank Ben B
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The crab cakes for dinner and breakfasts are great at this restaurant. I had eggs benedict and regular eggs while staying at the Miracle Springs hotel and Spa. But the service was below par. They never check on you to see if you need anything else that includes giving the bill, second cup of coffee or glasses of water. Make sure you get everything you need before the staff leaves after delivering your food. I heard others at the pool say the same thing.