All reviews other guests mineral water palm springs new friends first timers hot tub total relaxation looking forward to our next visit two night stay low key day pass joshua tree national park can't wait to go back judy condo sangria hosts
Reviewed April 28, 2016

Our Living Waters Spa room was very comfortable, light & airy. All the rooms open up onto the central swimming pool / mineral water jacuzzi area. The host and hostess are friendly, efficient, and set a very relaxed tone.

Breakfast is complimentary. The hosts do afternoon tea in the mineral jacuzzi at 3PM, a couple of different beverages provided.

A very wonderful "nudity is normal" experience. We hope to go back!

Room Tip: There are a couple of rooms with full kitchens.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed April 19, 2016

Summary
Actually, single guests are welcomed to this charming, quiet spa regardless of marital status. This spa is known for welcoming first time clothes-optional guests. For my first visit, it was very refreshing and educational. All the positive reviews in Tripadvisor for Living Waters Spa are accurate. The staff and guests are friendly. The massage was exceptional. It was definitely worth the visit.

Details
I selected the Sunday special day visit which includes the 75 minute signature massage and day use of the facilities. When I talked with Jeff, he gladly made the massage appointment and day use for me. (He was given my marital status and senior age.) Jeff stated that option of clothes does not apply for single men. Massage cancellation is allowed 24 hours before the appointment. Day guests are to call after 8am on day of desired “day use”. However, if you wish a massage appointment, it is best to call day(s) in advance. Day use is from 10am to 5pm.

Upon arrival, the intercom is used for announcement of arrival. Massage therapist Lili greeted me at the door and led me to the office. Paperwork is filled out in regards to health for massage session. Then, she provided a tour of the spa with some suggestions. The indoor lounge area has complimentary items (coffee, tea, yogurt, etc). For day guests, a few lockers are provided. The key is on a band that can be worn around the wrist or ankle. Shower is available but not necessary. Jumping into the mineral Jacuzzi or pool will remove your sweat. Large towel is available for your use – required on lounge chairs and sauna bench. The same towel is carried into the massage room.

The massage by itself is worth the visit. I had high expectations and was still impressed with her technique. (I have had many massages including those on cruise ships and in foreign countries.) It was so relaxing, I dozed off twice. Draping with a towel is offered but massage is better without it. Jumping into Jacuzzi immediately after massage is encouraged. (I tipped after the massage but the cash can be put into envelope later or gratuity can be placed on the credit card.)

Finally, there is the Finnish sauna of dry heat. The small sauna probably seats 6 people maximum, 4 people comfortably. After some sweating, a jump into the pool cooled you down before entering the hotter Jacuzzi.

The bill is settled at end of visit. (American Express is not accepted.) This place was definitely worth the visit. Even though it was a bucket list item, I see repeat visit in the future. Did I say how amazing was the massage?

Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Living Waters on a number of occasions and each time is as remarkable as the next! Clean, quiet and so relaxing. Wonderful massage. If you're good with nude resorts, this is a must stay. Russ and Linda

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2016

We only had a stop off of a night here on a road trip of furniture hauling so the chance for relaxation was much needed. I was delighted to find the room very well appointed and clean. The essentials are provided and the bed was very comfortable. Little welcoming extras are nice too! This was my first visit to Living Waters Spa but it will not be my only visit. After a nice massage and a soak in the warm water we hit the road again, but we will be back for a longer stay the next time. Thank you!!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2016

This is my 3rd visit to Living Waters Spa. I think what makes this place the way it is with all these superb reviews, is the hosts Jeff & Judy. They are so welcoming and warm. Additionally, their attention to detail is seen throughout - the immaculate state of the resort, the effort put into guests having a quiet and relaxing experience, the information available on the history of the resort as well as "what to do" in the area. I will return many more times, that is, only if Jeff & Judy are hosting.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo