Living Waters Clothing-optional Spa
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$255
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$79
$77
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$175
$170
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$159
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$74
$68
Agoda.com
$105
$95
Orbitz.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$50
$48
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$149
Hotwire.com
$369
All reviewscouples massageother guestsmineral watersocial hourpalm springseuropean stylenew friendsau natureltherapy poolfirst timershot tubtotal relaxationcrackerslooking forward to our next visitsmall poollonger staygracious hosts
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights last week at Living Waters and came back more relaxed and rejuvenated then any other nudist resort we have been to so far. The first 24 hours was an adjustment for me personally but by the next morning I realized that tranquility was their business. I got into the quiet zone and Zen like atmosphere that embraced this little oasis in the desert and quickly conformed. It was clean, cozy, comfortable and most of all one of the more peaceful places that I have ever been to. Jeff and Judy were very welcoming, soothing and the perfect compliment to their establishment. My girlfriend and I also enjoyed a wonderful couples massage given to us by Judy and Lily.We will be coming back here for years to come.
Thank you so much for sharing with us your little slice of heaven in the desert,
Dorian and Heidi

Room Tip: We chose room # 4 which had a great view of the snow capped mountains.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rich M
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was our fifth stay a LWS. Everything was perfect and the people were great as always.
Jeff and Judy have a very special place and we feel lucky to have found it. The pool and spa are both filled by a natural spring which is continuously replenishing itself so there is no need for chlorine or other chemicals. The water has a silky feeling to it and has no odor like some high sulfer springs at other resorts. And, it's clothing optional!!

Room Tip: There aren't any bad rooms at LWS!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wifey and I had a great, relaxing 3 nights at Living Waters and loved every minute of it. Turned out we were the only ones there except for the owners, so it was like our own private resort! Spent most of our time floating in the pool or laying in a chaise lounge. Room was clean and basic, pool area is nicely landscaped and very private. Owners are great and very available without being intrusive. We got a couples massage while there, which I would recommend highly! This place is a real desert gem!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms facing the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer Z
Reviewed February 28, 2013

It was mine & marlodean1919's first time at a clothing optional location, so I was very nervous when we first got there! I didn't know what to expect, but I'm so glad that we followed through with it! The owners were very welcoming, as were the other guests! It was such a great experience and very, very relaxing. The couples massage was AWESOME. By the end of our stay, we both fell in love with LWS and we didn't want to leave...

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sal9826373
Reviewed February 27, 2013

First off this was me and my girlfriends first time at any clothing optional location. We were a young, confident couple looking to expand our horizons but in the process found a total gem in the desert. The hospitality, generosity, private setting, and assortment of great people from all over was an experience we will never forget. I will definitely be coming back to this place and recommend it to anyone looking to escape the grind and enjoy life. Get the signature/ couples massage!

• Stayed: February 2013