“Couldn't have had a better birthday”

The Spring Resort & Spa
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Just got back from two nights at The Spring -- my husband wanted me to choose how we'd celebrate my birthday this year and this was it. Spectacular! We're repeat visitors - I can't get enough of soaking in the mineral water. So great for body & soul!

On this visit, I enjoyed a therapeutic combination massage with Eugenia. Kim then did a pedicure not to be believed (really a blissful foot massage with the much-improved-looking feet as an added bonus). The treatments here are reasonably priced and very good.

A few other delights: a cold pitcher of lemon water left in the room when w arrived, a seating area around a fire pit, comfortable and welcoming at all hours, yoga classes (peaceful & beautiful to look at -- I might participate next time), snow-covered mountains in the distance. And the beds!

Couldn't have had a better birthday.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 3, 2011

My wife and I needed a getaway so we were recommended by our friends to stay at The Spring Resort and Spa. I have a hard time putting into words how amazing my visit at has been. Our time there was absolutely amazing. The hosts were accommodating to our every needs and very warm and friendly. The room was immaculate and the beds, delicious.The mineral springs, swimming pool and the spa was very heavenly and the rooms and spa just wonderful. I cannot say enough how wonderful our time was there and I have been highly recommending the spa to our friends and associates.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I was burnt out from my job and needed a quick, easy and fast way to rejuvinate. The Spring Resort and Spa had it all. I spent my days altering from mineral pools to laying out in the sun, to having massages. While everything is close - there are only about 12-13 rooms- the Spring manages to promote a sense of space and solitude. There are several little places to sit and read or meditate or do yoga on the green grass. Whatever you are doing, an inspirational view of the desert mountains surround you, along with a sense of positive energy that I haven't felt in a long time. The staff are very friendly and accomodating, and I was very impressed by the spa personnel who come with lots of experience and professionalism. Overall it was a fantastic stay. I left my husband and the world behind, and came out a new woman. Revived, refreshed and rejuvinated. Can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank larisadinsmoor
Reviewed February 15, 2011

My husband and I went to the Spring for an afternoon to use their Day Spa. Our massages were excellent and the spa/resort is a lovely oasis. If you are looking for beautiful surroundings and relaxed/laid back vibe, this is the place to go. The empahsis at the Spring seems to be on providing top-notch services and a peaceful environment, rather than trying to be trendy, which is exactly what we wanted.
The staff was also a plus--I exchanged a number of emails and phone calls before making our reservations and everyone I talked to was very helpful and professional. Once we got there, they were very friendly, as were the massage therapists.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2011

If you're looking for a peaceful and beautiful place to relax for a few days this is the spot. Very chic with no attitude. No phony music blasting in your ears or plastic standees pushing drinks. This place is just to chill in an amazing space. If your loud, please go somewhere else. I want to perserve the nature of this cool spot. Nice crew running the place. I can't think of any negatives. Love the beds, the pools and the whole vibe. Good wi-fi too. 5 stars!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimatsee
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Leaving cold and snowy Wisconsin every winter for southern California, even if just for a few days, is always a pleasure. Staying at The Spring Resort & Spa for my short getaway makes it perfect! A friendly, attentive staff is always exceeding expectations and combined with the beautifully landscaped grounds, comfortable and quiet rooms, pools, spectacular views, and spa services available make The Spring the highlight of my trip, year after year. The drinking water is perfect! Digging out of the blizzard of 2011 now in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, I'm looking forward to next winter! Treat yourself to the Spring Resort & Spa on your next trip to the Southern California desert.....you'll be glad you did!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I can't say enough good things about The Springs. It is one of the most peaceful places I've ever experienced.
The grounds are lush and tranquil. The staff was wonderful. I had a clay wrap and a massage, it was blissful. I can't remember the last time I was so relaxed.
There is something about the water that is therapeutic.
I have traveled to many mineral springs, but this was the best overall.
My friends and I can't wait to return!
I highly recommend this quiet, beautiful, peaceful spa/hotel.
Heaven on earth!