Just got back from two nights at The Spring -- my husband wanted me to choose how we'd celebrate my birthday this year and this was it. Spectacular! We're repeat visitors - I can't get enough of soaking in the mineral water. So great for body & soul!
On this visit, I enjoyed a therapeutic combination massage with Eugenia. Kim then did a pedicure not to be believed (really a blissful foot massage with the much-improved-looking feet as an added bonus). The treatments here are reasonably priced and very good.
A few other delights: a cold pitcher of lemon water left in the room when w arrived, a seating area around a fire pit, comfortable and welcoming at all hours, yoga classes (peaceful & beautiful to look at -- I might participate next time), snow-covered mountains in the distance. And the beds!
Couldn't have had a better birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert