My husband and I went to the Spring for an afternoon to use their Day Spa. Our massages were excellent and the spa/resort is a lovely oasis. If you are looking for beautiful surroundings and relaxed/laid back vibe, this is the place to go. The empahsis at the Spring seems to be on providing top-notch services and a peaceful environment, rather than trying to be trendy, which is exactly what we wanted.
The staff was also a plus--I exchanged a number of emails and phone calls before making our reservations and everyone I talked to was very helpful and professional. Once we got there, they were very friendly, as were the massage therapists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert