I can't say enough good things about The Springs. It is one of the most peaceful places I've ever experienced.
The grounds are lush and tranquil. The staff was wonderful. I had a clay wrap and a massage, it was blissful. I can't remember the last time I was so relaxed.
There is something about the water that is therapeutic.
I have traveled to many mineral springs, but this was the best overall.
My friends and I can't wait to return!
I highly recommend this quiet, beautiful, peaceful spa/hotel.
Heaven on earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotel.de so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert