I went to the Pacific Life Open in Indian Wells, but wanted to stay someplace quiet after all the hubub of the touranament. Someone mentioned this small enchantingly quiet place, so I called and was lucky enough to get a room for the two nights. It's the place I have always been looking for. Quiet, personal attention in an oasis like setting. I topped off the stay with a wonderful combination deep tissue Swedish massage. The best in ten years. It reminded me of an amazing massage I once had at Esalen. This is a place for that absolute get away from everything. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert