A friend recommended it highly. My husband and I had to get away from the work pressure. We were not disappointed. Eight rooms high above the town overlooking the valley with the mountain above Palm Springs in the distance. Quiet!! Great room. Comfortable bed. The pool and the hot tubs with great natural mineral water. We had several treatments all with wonderful massueses with great personalities. We didn't want to leave. We booked a weekend, but next time it will be longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert