All my fears in visiting a Spa, as a man and for the first time quickly evaporated the moment I entered this heavely oasis. A feeling of total relaxation takes hold as if you are entering another world.
All unpleasant sights and sounds of the outside are left at the front door.
The sight of shimmering crystal clear mineral pool was so inviting I rushed through the registration, threw my overnight bag on the bed, slipped into my bathing suit, slid into the mineral water pool and let my tired body relax.
From my vantage point in the pool I could see the out door spa bubbling out its invitation, which I accepted.
Before returning to my room and now being very adventurous I joing a few other relaxed guests for a good soak in the indoor gazabo maineral pool.
After that all I wanted to do was to take a short nap.
So back to the room for my real first look at the accommodations.
The room was just perfect. The bed gave me one of the bests nights sleep I've had in years. I stayed in room three with a beautifu view of the peaceful pool courtyard.
I found time for only two spa service, one of which was so relaxing I found it difficult to walk the few yards back to my room. And much to my surprise there was a imported fire burning sauna to add even more relaxation to my stay. I mention the fact that it is a wood burning for those that have labored under the illusion that all sauna's are gas heated, try this one and you will quickly feel the effect of an authentic sauna on your body.
In the morning fresh fruit, cerel, yogurt and coffer is available, just for the taking, in the "living room" where I sat reading the morning paper and ejoying my brief stay..
I highly recommended this Hotel Spa to anyone that wants to truly relax in a heavenly oasis.
I will be returning again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert