At first, it was hard to imagine what we would find inside the doors of the The Spring. Don't be fooled by the outside! Once in, the experience was amazing! We truly appreciated the "no talking on your cell " policy by the pool. It really added to the calmness and peacefulness of the place. We have never felt so rejuvenated, and we could not stop drinking the water. The staff was always ready to help, and everything was fresh and clean at all times.
Thank you for a wonderful time, we will definately be back to this little peace of heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert