The Spring Resort & Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$99
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
$79
$57
$109
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$50
  • Pool
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$129
$149
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
$230
$599
All reviewsliving roommountain view suitejuice cleansered carpetfruit and cheese plateget awaylemon waterfinnish saunahard boiled eggsswedish massagesmall resortdeep tissuepure blissbeautiful groundsfire pitno cell phonespeace and quiet
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I found this place because I wanted a real spa that used the waters from the natural hot springs in the area, not another hotel with chlorinated pools. There are only 11 rooms on the premises and most look out onto one of the three pools. It's a lovely layout and we were thrilled that you are allowed to bathe all night long if you wish. Having said that it's definitely a place to relax not to party! As soon as you step in you are aware that the owners care very much about excellent service and attention to detail. I stayed with three friends in two rooms with king sized beds, everything was clean and comfortable. It's the perfect place if you are out hiking in the sun and discovering Joshua Tree park - we highly recommend staying there and enjoying the spa waters then catching the park when the sun is low and it's cooler out. Did not try the spa services but cannot imagine them being bad... Wonderful place!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The staff is so very friendly and helpful. They are amazing. The atmosphere is very peaceful, zen like. No cell phones at the pool area which makes it very peaceful. No televisions in the room which makes it very relaxing. I pod dock in room so you can play your favorite music if you have an ipod. Free breakfast in the morning consisting of yogurt,,european bread, cereal ,fresh cut fruit, orange juice, coffee. When I arrived they brought me a fresh pot of coffee as I had worked all night. Very impressive service. They bring you fresh pitchers of ice water, offer to get you more coffee in the morning while you sit out doors and eat and take in the beautiful landscaped grounds. They have a kitty cat on the property named Rocky. A roadrunner visited when we were there chasing bugs across the lawn. Very delightful t o watch. Hummingbirds are flying around getting nectar from the flowers. There is a big swimming pool with free flotation devices to use. A mineral hot jacuzzi around 95 degrees. And also an indoor under a gazebo soak hot tub no jets on that one. It was a very relaxing wonderful place. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a calming get away from the everyday stressors of life.

Room Tip: If you want to cook get a room with a kitchenette.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Not knowing what to expect of this Desert Hot Springs resort, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was more spa than resort. Small, very, very quiet, calm, lovely grounds and rejuvenating mineral pools. I went with a friend and we stayed at the villa, which was actually not on the property but just up the street. The villa was huge and very private, but I think we might have used the pools more if we were on the property. I also had the "Spring Buff" treatment, which was a 2-hour exfoliation and massage - they even washed and deep conditioned my hair! My skin felt like a baby's after that, and trust me, I'm no baby! Speaking of which, this is a completely child-free zone, which lent to the serenity and quiet. Will be back!

Room Tip: You might want to reserve a room rather than the villa, the villa is wonderful and spacious, with a complete kitchen, but not on site.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank drivingmisssarah
Mike K, General Manager at The Spring Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you took the chance on us while "not knowing what to expect". I would definitely suggest trying one of our poolside rooms next time for the convenience of being just a few steps away from the pools. However, if you still like some privacy we do have our Mountainview suite which has a private patio, a full kitchen, a large open floor plan and is still only about a 30 second walk to the pool area. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Spent the day getting pampered at this great spot in Desert Hot Springs. The natural mineral pools were amazing, as was the aroma therapy massage. The friendly staff and the beautiful grounds will keep me coming back for more!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I and my boyfriend visited this place for the day spa, without any treatment. We called in advance and Mike told us, that if it is only two off us no reservation needed for the spa use. This place is AMAZING. The landscaping, the pools, the sauna and of cause the service was incredible. The most amazing thing is that it is so quite there. We spend whole day going from one pool to another. We would probably stay there till the closing time if we weren’t so hungry. (They do offer snacks, but it would be better to bring your food with you.) I will definitely recommend this place and will for sure return there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple