The Spring has created a peaceful, stress-free atmosphere. The natural mineral springs pools are lovely and good for body and mind. I had an excellent yoga class on the lawn. Massages, etc were not affordable for us. The Joshua Tree Park is not far and we had a good hike there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert