Spring is like an oasis in this little remote desert town DHS, There are many boutique spa resorts in this area, and we have tried 3-4 of them. I gave Spring the highest rating for the quality of the springs, spa facilities, landscaping, staff services and the commitment to maintain their quality over the years. Bring a book, a bottle of good vino, your favorite music in the ipod and yourself for the weekend.. Not much planning is required. This is a wonderful retreat to your body and mind....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert