We have just returned home after a lovely week at The Springs. We stayed in the deluxe villa which is fantastic. It is a few meters from the resort but we were provided with a golf buggy to make the journey back and forth! The villa is surrounded by plants and has a small lawn area with a gas barbeque and chairs. It gives you privacy but still 24 hour access to the mineral pools. We usually ended up going down in the evening and sitting by the gas fire on comfy armchairs after soaking in the pools, looking up at a sky filled with stars. The resort is small and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. You really were made to feel 'part of the family.' We hope to visit again one day and have no hesitation in recommending The Springs if you want a small, intimate resort which never seems crowded (in the evening we usually had to place to ourselves). We would certainly stay in the villa again but also talked to people staying in the pool-side rooms who were very happy with their choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California
- The Spring Resort & Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert