“Never disappoints”

The Spring Resort & Spa
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Spring is a perfect retreat. My wife and I have visited four times now and we never want to leave. It is placid, serene and wonderfully relaxing. The staff are top notch and the mineral pools are truly special. The Spring is a Desert Hot Springs winner all around.

1  Thank MikeEStern
There are newer reviews for The Spring Resort & Spa

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Ahh, The Spring. My new love, my home away from home. My daughter found this amazing and beautiful location as a gift to me for my 40th birthday. We had the best weekend EVER. So relaxing and I had the most AMAZING massage of my life. The mineral pools (open 24 hours) leave your skin feeling so soft. We have been there at least 7 times since April of this year. The staff is wonderful and make you feel so at home, yet pampered. A wonderful location to unwind, relax with a cocktail poolside and reflect. The grounds are extremely clean, well kept and zen-like. I highly recommend this hidden treasure. I will be back as many times as I can afford to! Thank you, The Spring, for providing such a wonderful escape from the city.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a room with a kitchen. Bring some pasta, cheese and wine and eat dinner poolside...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chanel G
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We have been to "The Spring" several times this year. It is a perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate. The hotel is extremely well kept, very clean, the staff is outstanding-friendly and helpful. We highly recommend. Thank you, "The Spring".

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

our experience at the spring was awesome. being a first timer to a hot spring resort, i wasnt sure what to expect. upon arriving you have to ring a doorbell. the person in charge opened the door and let us in. when we walked in we could see how amazing the grounds looked. upon entering the lobby we were offered some, what the person said, was mineral water from their well. it was the best drinking water we have ever tasted. we were given a tour of the grounds. they were amazing, very tropical and green. we were taken to our room. it was small but comfortable. there was also more drinking water in there. much to my surprise there was no tv or phone. it took some getting used to but i didnt mind. there is wi-fi. the pool and spas were great. each one has their own temperature setting. it was very peaceful and relaxing and not crowded, something im not used to. overall an awesome resort. we love it and we will be back again.

Room Tip: rooms are small but comfortable. if you want a bigger room get one with a kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I am writing this in response to a negative review i read. This hotel is a place to disconnect and reconnect with things more important than t.v. & technology, even though they have internet. If you are looking for a large hotel/resort for partying, with a restaurant, entertainment and a bar this hotel in not for you. If on the other hand you are looking for serenity, relaxation, water therapy, and time and space to renew, this is the hotel for you! I stayed here for three days and it was one of the most relaxing getaways that I can remember. I will admit when I got there and there was no tv i freaked out a bit, but we ended up listening to music and talking, and in the end it was a blessing that there was no tv. The room was beautiful...great floors, linen white curtains, adorable kitchen...And the mineral water is fab. When you first pull up to the hotel its a bit strange but the moment you walk through the hotel door it all changes! I cant wait to return!

Room Tip: Kitchen rooms, room #9, And the private mountain suite to the left of the entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The spring is a small personal resort with really decent well appointed rooms. The geothermal waters are special, very healing. They have great a very nice spa / services. The rates are reasonable. The staff is professional and courteous. Basically my girlfriend and I were able to really disconnect and relax. Palm Springs is a stones throw away so we had easy access to dining and culture there as well. Though our room also had a Kitchenette and fridge, so one could be self sufficient there.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We came to The Spring Resort for a weekend birthday getaway and fell in love! So quiet, peaceful and relaxing... The hosts are super professional and catered to our every whim. Most places in Palm Springs are overcrowded, a little ragged and loud; but at The Spring Resort we often had the pools to ourselves, met very kind travelers and found all of the amenities to be exactly as expected. We stayed in Room 9, which is at the end of the pool and comes with a hammock around the corner... highly recommended!

Room Tip: Room 9 is on the corner and feels a little more private, but I'd also consider the Mountain View...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
#10 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
Andreas Hotel & Spa
Andreas Hotel & Spa
#9 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to The Spring Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!