“An absolute hidden gem.”

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Reviewed March 18, 2014

There was Amazing service. It was beautiful environment. The room was beautiful and comfortable. The spa services were great. Overall it was a very relaxing place to stay. I would definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank mommashe721
There are newer reviews for Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have gone into the bar a few times by myself or with a friend, I have not stayed in the hotel itself but have seen the premises and its awesome, My intention is to go pay for a days use of the pools and such. They kindly gave me some passes and I just wanted to say.. what fantastic staff they have working there. Everyone is very friendly and kind, and if I didn't have my own vacation rental house here I would stay there for sure! So if you want a modern clean little bar to stop in and have some drinks and appys or partake in their mineral pools and spa treatments this is the place!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LoliB818
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. I couldn't find anything amazing. Staff were friendly. I didn't have dinner or breakfast because I didn't like the smell in the bar. I went to 3 different room and all three were poorly renewed( 301, 302, 303). Tv was useless. Wifi didn't work.bed was not confi. Room was clean. Bathroom was clean. Bunch of usefull convenient store were in walking distance. Price was good.
By the way I ask them for suite and they reject it becuase my child was 3 years old.if you are looking for a place to sleep for night I highly recommend this hotel. If you are looking for a getaway and relaxation and you can spend more, try somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank raminn2
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Aqua Soleil is a good place to chill by the pool. The restaurant food was excellent! We enjoyed dinner and a movie by the pool Sunday evening. There is a Starbucks, Vons, Del Taco, Walgreens nearby. The pool + hot tub courtyard is nice + chill. Staff was friendly + helpful. We would come back.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank William K
Reviewed February 15, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My fiancé and I spent the weekend here and had a wonderful stay. We were looking for a Dog friendly, relaxing place to stay that was well located to both Palm Springs and Joshua Tree. Admittedly not an opulent resort, but this hotel has it all. The property is quite and well maintained. All the rooms are situated around the mineral pool with comfortable bedding and modern decor. The service was great, the staff very helpful, amenities as expected and everything worked to our satisfaction. We will be back! Soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side both 2nd and 3rd floors have great desert mountain views.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stopped in the Aqua Soleil about five years ago and have continued to return since. Friendly management, the pools are wonderful and clean renovated rooms. We shall continue to come back from the frozen north.

Room Tip: We enjoy the rooms facing south that have balconies.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rancher2014
#8 of 73 in Palm Springs
Two Bunch Palms
Two Bunch Palms
#4 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa? Share your experiences!