“It is very hideaway relaxing hotel”

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Los Angeles, California
“It is very hideaway relaxing hotel”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We read great reviews of the hotel and decided to give it a try. So glad we did!

Service was great, staff were very friendly, manager Ella was amazing . The room was spacious, clean, comfortable with a great bed and balcony. We stayed in room 324.

Wifi was free of charge (as it should be), breakfast was included and realistically it was a lot of hotel for a great price.

Thanks for a great stay, we'll be back for sure.

Room Tip: Choose room 324
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank ANDY S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My girlfriend and me had a wonderful time in this hotel in the middle of the desert! The normal prices are a bit too much for a young couple like us but we got a good Groupon deal for this place.
The mineral water felt really good, and the room was nice too. Nearby the hotel you can find a pharmacy and several supermarkets.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DanKelemen
Los Angeles
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Do not go here expecting luxuary grand suites... everything is just pretty basic, nothing overly spectacular about this hotel. We came here for a weekend to celebrate my bf's birthday. Niether one of us had never been to the palm springs area so weren't sure what to expect.... THIS place isnt in palm springs, its about 20 minutes away in no man's land. I mean the town that this place is in is a little creepy. i can bet if the area of this place was different the reviews would be a lot better. The hotel looked as though it was very run down and they are revamping it, very understandable tactic i just feel as though they shouldve actuallly completed the revamp before the groupon deal..i would not return or encourage anyone here, just pay the extra 100 and stay in palm springs

2 Thank Amber T
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I've stayed at the Aqua Soleil Hotel in the past,  so I know I am not getting a 5 star hotel when I booked there again,  Yet I still keep coming back.   The staff is friendly, and the hotel is maintained beautifully.    The rooms are comfortable,  clean linens etc, just like you'd get in an upper scale hotel without the high price.  If you can get in on one of their "Groupon" deals,  you should jump at the chance.    Ive had a lot of fun there with other guests from around the country and world all enjoying the pool area on those typically hot scorcher Palm Springs days!!     Anyone looking for a fun place and a good deal,  this is the place for a perfect weekend getaway!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank steveluxenberg
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Unbelievably, there do seem to be few opportunities to find the mineral-filled, spring waters that the Palm Sprungs area was named for...and this is one of those. So I used an online discount and was thrilled to be able to dunk myself in two hot tubs or a cooler pool.
One could also drink the spring water from a lobby cooler, not sure if it came out of the tap in the rooms.
It was clear that renovations had just taken place...loved our bed and the decor. Location was a bit remote in terms of restaurant choices since theirs is not yet open but their breakfast offerings were better than most. We enjoyed a nearby Mexican restaurant, Casa Blanca, for dinner meals.
Service seemed relaxed sometimes.

Room Tip: We liked being on the first floor, next to the pool gate, and nights were quiet.
3 Thank Lina005
Los Angeles
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I can't say enough words to express my feelings and how great this place was. I spent two days with my wife and the service was way more than we expected. I noticed that they have some renovations going on and I do believe there will be something really cool here few months down the road.
From the minute we checked in until we left the hotel everything went smoothly. We will be the regulars at this spa and would recommend in a heart beat to everyone I know.

Keep up the good work, guys!

1 Thank Janysh O
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went last weekend as for a bachelorette getaway. My friend is getting married in a few weeks so she wanted a nice, relaxing spa weekend. She found this "spa hotel" through Groupon so we all booked it. The website is very deceiving. I makes it seem like a nice, upscale hotel/spa. It could not be further from the truth. I am not saying it was horrible, but it is not what you would expect. It is in the middle of nowhere, very ugly and dirty city. The hotel itself looks like a big grey abandoned building. The staff there was not professional at all, in fact they were a bit too casual. My friend asked for a lunch recommendation and the girl told her to go to Carl's Jr. When we stepped into the elevator it had a very gross smell and there was a bucket in the corner with dirty water. We got into our room, which was clean and comfortable, BUT there were two holes in the wall, our bathroom door did not close and our coffee maker didn't work. I did not have a spa treatment but everyone else in our group did and they were all very disappointed with it. The actual spa is just one of their rooms where they do the treatments. (And they charge over $100 for this???) They also have a sign that says continental breakfast..so I called the desk to ask what was included...she told me that on weekends they don't have continental breakfast, just restaurant style. When we went in for breakfast we were the only ones there (not a good sign!) The "restaurant" was a big sun room with a few tables and one waitress. The food was ok but they were so unprofessional. When she brought us our handwritten check she asked us if we could take it to the front desk to pay since she didn't have a register and didn't want to walk all the way up there. It was one weird experience after another. The only good thing about this hotel was the pool area. Everything else was mediocre at best. I want people to know that it is NOT what it seems to be online. Trust me, stay in Palm Springs and away from this horrible city. I normally don't go out of my way to write bad reviews, but I was really rubbed the wrong way at check out. The man who checked me out asked how my stay was and I said, "It was nice" (Not wanting to cause problems) He then went on to say how everyone else in our group complained and how the mother of the groom was a horrible person and he felt bad for the bride-to-be...who says that to a guest??? This was the last straw..so I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
#9 of 73 in Palm Springs
Two Bunch Palms
Two Bunch Palms
#4 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa? Share your experiences!