See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I stayed here a few years ago and couldn't have been more impressed. It was like going back in time. So vintage, yet so clean and new. Our room was an absolute dream. The attention to detail and history was flawless. It made me want to watch Mad Men! They don't really have a pool - They have something the size of a jacuzzi but not heated, since it's in the desert... and that was really ok. Plenty of places to lounge in sun or shade on the property, including our little private deck. I would absolutely stay here again, especially during a non-swimming season or Modernism Week. I couldn't take enough photos there. LOVE. IT.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed equally perfect and private to me. I'd like to try all 4.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We spent a quiet and secluded weekend. Close to Palm Springs and hiking in the mountains. Its also a great place for a corporate retreat. The rooms are very retro...reminds us a high end 60s get away.

Stayed: February 2017