My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our honeymoon. On the ntrance to the hotel it says 'Enter as strangers, leave as friends' and that is exactly how we felt about our experience at Tuscan Springs.
The hotel is in Desert Springs which is so much better than Palm Springs. It's quiet and has wonderful views of the mountains and deserts.
We were greeted very warmly and shown around the hotel and spa. It is beautifully decorated and the owner clearly has an eye for detail as you discover something new to be seen, everywhere you look.
We chose a room with a mountain view, for the hot tub, but a garden view is equally as spectacular. We were given the complimentary gift of a bottle of champagne which was really generous of the hotel. Something other hotels have declined to do for us due to the cost! Our room was very spacious, we had a good view. There was air conditioning and an ice maker, fridge and microwave.
There are is a swimming pool, a small hot tub and a large hot tub. All filled with the natural volcanic water. There is also a dry sauna room. The pools are open 24hrs for guests to use!
We had a couples massage and I had a facial. The treatments are a reasonable price for what you get. The massage was amazing, a lot of deep tissue, which I like, but I did ache the next day! The facial was so calming and relaxing I kept nodding off during it! For my first facial, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The continental breakfast is really good, there is a huge choice to pick from. There is also hot and cold drinks and snacks available all day.
Our visit was At the end of the busy season and we were so lucky to be the only guests. It was hot, but that's why we went there! The hotel and spa are amazing whether it's hot or cold. I would go back in any season, it's worth it.
Tuscan springs hotel and spa resort is by the far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life and I'm sure I will see it again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tuscan Springs is a lavish Italian inspired Hotel & Spa tucked away in Desert Hot Springs, Ca just north of Palm Springs, Ca. Come and enjoy your stay in any of our newly renovated Garden View or Mountain View Terrace rooms. Treat you or someone special to any of our wide array of spa services. Wrap yourself in your plush robe and grab a light snack in our Tuscan Lounge before going to relax in one of our three hot mineral pools. Here at Tuscan Springs we look forward to transporting you to a comfortable and relaxing reality. Tuscan Springs Hotel & Spa is a Sixteen Room Boutique Hotel which features two natural mineral water Jacuzzis and a large natural mineral water pool. All of our water is pumped from a 350 ft aqua well that is naturally volcanically heated to 115 degrees. All the pools are held at varying temperatures for swimming and soaking comfort. Tuscan Springs offers a complimentary expanded continental breakfast which features French Press Coffees and a variety of fruits, breads, and bagels, avocados, fresh pressed waffles and hard boiled eggs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscan Springs Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Tuscan Springs Hotel And Spa Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert