All reviews rv spots wifi service great rv park tent camping stayed for one night having fun pool area day pass two nights other guests ducks rvs facilities pools electricity desert spa
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

This location was beautiful with a big pool and several smaller hot springs pools. The facilities were very clean and well maintained. However, the stay was not very plesant because of all the tedious ridiculous rules they have in place. It really put a damper on our stay. The customer service was not very good and It is not very family friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2018

This is a great place to swim in warm water in a large pool and smaller mineral pools. The campsites are plentiful and we stayed in a tent. The only thing that really irks me about the place is the rules don’t seem really FAMILY friendly. For example, no balls, toys, or flotation devices in the pool. I asked about the purpose of these rules and the worker said its for insurance reasons and the fact that balls get stuck in the filtration system. Another thing that bothered me, at 9:35, the worker came to tell us that he shuts off the water in the bathrooms at 9:45. So, we quickly got the kids out and started showering them. While the conditioner was still in the girls’ hair, the water turned off! It was 9:45. Maybe something should be posted so that people have plenty of time to get in the shower. The posting says the pool closes at 10:00. I appreciate him coming to tell us, but it was not enough time to get everyone showered before the water shut off.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful family vacation here for spring break. We stayed in the hotel and had two bedrooms and a kitchen. There are also mobile homes for rent and RV spots. The complex includes a nice pool area surrounded by palm trees, lawn and plants. Lots of lounge chairs around the pool. Very family friendly with all ages enjoying the facilities together. There are four hot tubs with spring water. Also a lake with ducks, peacocks and doves. There is a small convience store but its better to go food shopping before hand if you are going to cook. Great views of the mountains. We had a super relaxing time and can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank SCtripchick
Reviewed April 9, 2018

On a drive near Desert Hot Springs, we came across a sign for Sam’s Family Spa Hot Water Resort. We generally seek out natural hot spring water, preferably untreated (flow-through) and free from sulphur. We soon arrived at Sam’s, and were greeted warmly at the reception desk. We were encouraged to tour the facilities, and our questions were cheerfully answered. Although we didn’t stay (we had already booked accommodations in the area), left with positive feelings about the experience, and hope to stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dougnorm
Reviewed August 20, 2017

My family and I the best day here at this beautiful well kept spa. The front desk woman was a kind hearted lady that made our experience here top notch from start to finish. This is a must do for anyone who wants to experience the desert and hot springs with a family. I can not say enough great things about the pools. Super clean and inviting . Everything was top notch . We were not exspecting such a wonderful atmosphere. The value of this spa for a day is priceless. My family and I will never forget our day here. we had laughs and so much fun. I rec. this place 100% all everything else- even Disneyland. My kids said this was there favorite day out of our 12 day vacation to California . relax and enjoy. There are water falls, and snacks and outdoor showers to enjoy. Go and enjoy -you will not be regretful in any way.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family