“Wonderful life changing experience! Many thanks to Dewey and his girls at SMI!”

Sea Mountain Resort Nude Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The awarded SPA a clothing Optional day and night spa-Couples and female only with mineral water nude resort and spaRanked best of by New York Times travel best of Esquire and Maxim and Best celebrity secret MTV VH1 this unique nude couples day spa club resort spa and night club is open every day of the year. With an eclectic mix of guests from across the universe one of earths most upscale and private Lifestyles Experience. 24 hour mineral water hot nude pools and 24 hour lifestyles taboo gardens dance lounge -awarded clean luxury and private all spas include complimentary Lunch and 24 hour snacks and beverages
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed on a day-and-evening pass on Saturday, December 29, 2012.
This was our 2-nd trip to SMI. Our 1-st trip was around Halloween on October 26, 2012.
Both times we had fantastic experience that is very difficult to describe in words – you need to be there to appreciate the warm almost family-like atmosphere that Dewey and girls created at SMI, to feel and enjoy the mutual respect and care that guests show to each other.

Even though my wife and I are long time nudists, still, we were nervous when we approached SMI for the 1-st time and pressed that door bell button. Immediately we were surrounded by Dewey’s beautiful girls who put us at ease. Then Dewey came in and explained the details of what to expect and how to behave. Especially he stressed that there are NO single men in the property ever (true according to our experience there!). We felt so welcome, so at home that everything else came naturally to us.
My wife and I feel that Dewey is the heart and the soul of SMI and that without him it will not be the wonderful place that it is today.

Dewey introduced us to several guests who were camping out in the Jacuzzi area.
We undressed and jumped in right away. Then we went around the property to see what is where. Everything was spotlessly clean and in very good order and good condition. Water in the pool and Jacuzzi was clean with no foam whatsoever. All the furniture was clean spotless and the premises are decorated with very tastefully selected pieces of art.
Girls do great job constantly going around the property cleaning and making sure that everything is in order! All in all it was like a small oasis to us!
Then we discovered room with the round sofa, arm chair and dancing pole – that is where all the dancing and other fun is happening. Music was loud and pleasant – just a recording initially but then around 6-7PM DJ came in and that is when all the action started.
We are not really swingers (at least not yet ;-)) but we had fantastic time watching others play and enjoy each other. We felt so much invigorated that we started dancing as if we were 19 again, my wife looked and danced like a girl I remember her from our student years – it was truly wonderful. We were pleasantly surprised to see how much courtesy men showed to their women partners, how much people care about each other – it was all like a wonderful extended family!
After our 1-st visit my wife and I could not wait to come back again. And, as soon as we had time, we came back for our 2-nd visit, which ended up being even better than our 1-st one.
Dewey and girls met us as old friends and we loved this all. Now, even after our 2-nd visit, we still can not wait to go back again! Truly, this is a very addictive experience and we love it!
Also, on a personal level, after our 2 visits to SMI, my wife and I are more in love with each other than ever before. We feel that visits to the Dewey-land brought new meaning to our lives and we are so happy about that! All in all it is truly liberating experience that actually deepened trust and understanding between my wife and I.

We recommend coming to SMI to all people who are open-minded, who are in piece with their body image, who like other people, and who want to have some great fun and maybe adventures in the total safety of Dewey's world!
Try it and then, looking back, you will be laughing at your fears and hesitations.

The only thing that my wife and I truly regret is the fact that we did not discover SMI much earlier in our life… But, as they say, it is better to find something good later than never.

Have great fun!

Visited December 2012
13 Thank Helga Eli S

Baton rouge, LA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Let go of your hangups!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

After my Padre Island, Black's Beach and South Beach experiences, I
was easily convinced to try the Spa. I was admittedly a bit nervous to
be in a small space with a lot of naked people, but there was one
thing about the spa that helped calm my anxiety - the staff was
entirely female! Or at least it was when we were there for a weekend.

Anyway, I was shocked that everyone poolside was young and attractive.
I expected some older folk, but they were nowhere to be found. After
taking a deep breath and settling into a lounge chair, I started to
take in the goings on around me. Immediately I saw two young women
kissing and...well, let's just say that they were into each other. I'm
not into women, but watching them was a complete turn on!

I was so caught up in the action that I was positively shaking with
excitement. A bit later I saw a guy and a girl making love! My man
kept bugging me to do the same, but I insisted on being indoors for
that. I'm not quite ready for that type of exposure. Maybe next time.

So, if you are ready to suspend any hangups you may have about public
nudity/sex, then try the Spa. It is very, very nice and everyone is
friendly. I finally go to the point where I was so relaxed I could sit
with other couples and enjoy cocktails. Also, I guarantee that
watching the other guests will lead to some hot passion between you
and whoever you go with.

I cannot wait to go back!

Visited August 2012
22 Thank Manon M
Indian Wells
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“USA's Best Lifestyle Resort!!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We tour Europe every summer and visit the most recommended and well known nude and lifestyle based resorts. From Le Jardin du Eden in Cap d Agde to Fun4two in Amsterdam and Ibiza as well. Sea Mountain compares favorable to them all...and it's available and convenient to Americans. They continue to upgrade new double loungers..new disco amenities..better food choices...it's an oasis of pleasure in a funky town. If your adventuresome and fun..you will have a blast.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Dangling
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“No Clothing Needed”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

another awesome adventure at SMI - pack light, bring flip flops and sunscreen - relax and enjoy the zen environment - your needs are met in this relaxing oasis - wanna get away? this is the place to live your troubles at home and enjoy some much needed R&R!

Visited July 2012
9 Thank Me M
CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This Place Knows How to Throw a Party!!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

: My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting the Sea Mountain
Resort this past weekend and are glad we did. Thank you, thank you, thank
you for making our first visit a comfortable yet arousing experience. The
staff and owners are super! The place was clean, discreet, and looked like
an oasis. We definitely plan on making this our getaway spot. We can't
wait to return! Thank you again for having such a wonderfully sensual and
safe adult playground.