“It might take all the courage you can muster - but just do it!”

Sea Mountain Resort Nude Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The awarded SPA a clothing Optional day and night spa-Couples and female only with mineral water nude resort and spaRanked best of by New York Times travel best of Esquire and Maxim and Best celebrity secret MTV VH1 this unique nude couples day spa club resort spa and night club is open every day of the year. With an eclectic mix of guests from across the universe one of earths most upscale and private Lifestyles Experience. 24 hour mineral water hot nude pools and 24 hour lifestyles taboo gardens dance lounge -awarded clean luxury and private all spas include complimentary Lunch and 24 hour snacks and beverages
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Pasadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“It might take all the courage you can muster - but just do it!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Quite a sight we must have been standing there in the middle of the street outside of Sea Mountain, way overdressed, palms sweating, talking ourselves into the courage to lock the car and venture forth. We each took a shot of tequila and a couple of deep breaths, then headed for the entrance.

Our story really begins about 18 months ago when we received in the mail a greeting card - inside written one word "enjoy" - that contained a generous gift certificate to Sea Mountain from "secret admirers." After a year and a half of trying to figure out who gave us this gift and talking about going, we finally reached a point where we both could say "we are ready."

What lies inside the door of Sea Mountain is pretty well described in the other reviews. What we can attest to is that we were immediately put at ease our host and his assistants - is candor and personality is uniquely disarming and we were put instantly at ease. All was going to be just fine.

After enjoying a very nice couple's massage (we have paid twice the rate elsewhere for half the quality) we returned to our room for one more shot of courage, and then took THE PLUNGE literally into the pool. We will keep the details of our wonderful experience to ourselves, but we will reiterate the other reviews by agreeing that you will meet some really nice people and there is zero pressure to do anything you are unsure of. But be warned...you might surprise yourself. We did!

If a Sea Mountain experience is something that you would even remotely consider, our advice is to break out the calendar and give them a call. We cannot imagine that we almost chickened out and missed our wonderful adventure.

Visited February 2012
8 Thank JMinpas

los angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Adults Paradise”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

SMI is paradise for adults! My bf & I can't imagine vacationing anywhere else after our 1st experience to SMI... It's truly a lil piece of heaven in So Cal. We met some of the nicest, fun, well travelled people on our weekend to SMI and we can't wait to go back! There is truly something for everyone; whether you want to spend a quiet romantic weekend w/your partner, sunbathe in the fantastic music, or mingle w/the diverse group of couples.... At SMI you can really do what you please, when you please! With unlimited food & drinks and the pool & jacuzzi open all night!!!!

The owner and crew are the most attentive, accommodating people you will ever meet. You will consider them family within minutes of meeting them!

There are a boatload of excellent reviews including my 1st, so just book your weekend! Your 1st trip will be unforgettable and you will most CERTAINLY be back! I guarantee if you are an open minded couple enjoying life, you will consider SMI a regular vacay spot. You will leave with a smile & continue to until you return! See you there!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2012
9 Thank packers78
California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“If you like a nude beach, you'll love this place!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This is my second trip to Sea Mountain. My husband and I went for New Year's. What a blast we had! Free flowing food and drinks, a great dj, lingerie contest, dancing , dancing, and much (MUCH) more!

Our first visit was just over a month ago. I was hesitant, to say the least, wondering if people would be picking up on us or what. That is not the case. You can go as a couple and spend your whole time together doing anything you want, anywhere you want. It is very romantic and erotic. Someone mentioned it before,..if you don't want to see other people doing "private" things- then don't go. This is a small private hotel. There are not many rooms, so book in advance- though you can get a day package and stay the night somewhere else.

The pool and jacuzzi are wonderful and there are tons of soft lounge chairs/couches all over outside. No clothes allowed, nothing to hide, everyone is nice,friendly, and the staff does everything to make your stay great. We've already booked again for April.

If you do get a room, they're nicely decorated, have a great, comfy bed, and are very convienent to go in and out of during the day.

I highly recommend Sea Moiuntain for a romantic or sensual get away- it can do wonders for your relationship too.

Visited January 2012
13 Thank CaliforniaJbaby
Palos Verdes Estates, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“cant wait to come back!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

What a nice place to stay and get away from it all!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank AHAHAC
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth!”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I would like to extend a warm note of thanks to the wonderful folks at Sea Mountain for a wonderful weekend. It wasn't the weekend I had planned, but was truly a refreshing break from the crazy world outside their resort.

I was apprehensive about going alone. But they all made me feel right at home.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience or to spend three days with a more thoughtful, respectful, and caring groups of great people! (And, very sexy too!)

Dewey, is an unparalleled host. Christine made sure I was set up just right. Lisa, WOW - great 2 hour massage. And the rest of the lovely staff members made sure everything was perfect... thank you!

The guests could not have been a better bunch of folks. I'm honored to have met them and hope to see many of them again.

Thanks to all for a memorable weekend. I look forward to repeating it - Hopefully,with a partner next time :) ... but if not, I know that even if I come alone, I'm going to have a terrific time!

Visited March 2011