“Fresh.”

Dining options: Reservations
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Fresh.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food was not seasoned consistently. My lunch was over-salted, and breakfast was under-salted. Service was slow even though the restaurant was not very busy at all. But the food seemed fresh, and organic.

Visited July 2012

Hillsboro, Oregon
“Lovely view”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Ate lunch here with a friend as a day visitor. The view was gorgeous. Has the baked brie with crutons and fruit to share- was big enough for two, I had the Tilapia sandwich which was very good. Chocolate mousse for dessert- so/so. No alcohol at this time as was mentioned in other reviews. It was fine but not a place I would have gone if we had not been spending the day at the spa.

• Visited May 2012
lake geneva, wi
“NO ALCOHOL AT THIS TIME!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

You can't beat the view here, especially off the terrace, but...sometimes you really want a glass of wine with you meal and they apparently don't have a liquor license at this time. There is a note on a dry erase board near the office to the resort that says as of March 18th they will not be offering alcohol until further notice...an email or mention of this upon check in would have really been appreciated. As for the food...they menu is VERY limited and I really felt like the staff was trying, but really struggling to keep things together. I had the tomato bisque which was good and then the vegetabe lasagna--ho hum...creme brule was very good. If you are a vegetarian or seafood lover you are left with only one or two options...this really needs improvement to be what it used to be...

Visited April 2012
california
“The food has really declined”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We really like Two Bunch Palms as a mineral spa resort but doubt we'll have a meal there again. the menu used to be quite extensive and the food was pretty good but not so anymore. Our waitress never even offered us the wine menu and then brought my husband's wine without bringing my beer. 15 minutes later when I reminded her she brought it but without an apology. Nothing on the very limited menu really appealed to me so I ended up with two appetizers. The gazpacho with shrimp was the weirdest gazpacho I ever had. It tasted like tomato soup from a can and the shrimp I added were completely tasteless and I'm sure were just barely defrosted. My two crabcakes were awful. I did not taste or see any actual crab. The only taste that came through was the breading... blah. The desserts were still good.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank jsmith692
CA
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

The food is good but expensive. No more complimentary breakfasts. :(

Visited December 2011