This is like a motel in the 1950's, with chairs outside your door, simple furniture and pink and green towels. Some rooms have kitchenettes. We loved soaking for hours in the hot pool. We also spent a day at the nearby Two Bunch Palm spa, which was super posh and had wonderful treatments available, but it would have been way more expensive to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miracle Manor Retreat is a six-room 50s era spa motel that sits atop Miracle Hill. The Miracle lies in the aquifer some 400 feet below the surface – the source of geothermal mineral waters. Innovatively restored by its owners, artist April Greiman and architect Michael Rotondi, the Manor’s highly detailed simplicity invites reflection, renewal and rejuvenation with two therapeutic geothermal pools, customized spa treatments, peaceful aesthetic and seamless embrace of its desert surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Miracle Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Manor Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Miracle Manor Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert