Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel is:
1. Dirty run down place that is rivaled only by the hourly motel next door.
2. A place where the "healing waters" contain enough chlorine to remove the paint of a freight truck.
3. A sad and desperate place in ultimate disrepair littered and abused to the point of exhaustion.
4. A watering hole for all those inebriated people you see in the TV show "Cops".
5. Overpriced for a motel 6 with a few pools.
6. All of the above.
You know you picked the wrong place when the first words out of your wife's mouth in the morning in are "get me out of here". The rooms are scary and smelly. The "sacred healing waters" of this money pit which are open to not only hotel guests but the general public are chalked full of Ricky Lake type action stars soaking up the desert air while they embroil their spouses in domestic disputes. This place is loud, smelly, unclean and literally disgusting. The area is also unsafe and full of undesirable criminals. Definitely not worth it at any price.More