Went in mid-March with a group of friends for a birthday celebration. Not a good place to celebrate with boisterous friends as there is a "whisper" on the grounds policy. Okay, that's fair if that's why people are there. We stayed in a casita that has seen better days. Part of the fridge fell off when the door was opened. The cheap formica counter was chipped. The wall cooler was so loud when it came on it sounded like a train in the room. We had to have it on because the wind and road noise was too loud to keep the door or window open at night. the food in the restaurant was okay. Nothing spectacular. I admit the grounds were lovely, but the pond was so overstocked with turtles, ducks and fish they would nearly kill each other, even the fish, trying to get food from us. Seemed kind of sad, really. I understand it has recently been purchased and I hope the new owners take care to return it to its glory days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert