My husband and I had a plan for total relaxation and peace. Just hours away from home (2 to be exact) and there we were in the middle of heaven for us. I had read a review earlier in the fall from the San Diego Union Tribune and booked our trip in March. The grounds and pools were maintained perfectly. Our room was clean and comfortable. The environment was perfect for complete rest. True the rooms are dated but in great condition, only minutes away from Palm Springs where we spent one afternoon. The hot spring is open until 11 pm so perfect for a late night stroll and soak for more healing time. The trees were musical as the wind rushed through the leaves, stars were bright and mesmerizing. The ponds were our favorite place to spend time, plenty of fish, ducks and turtles to feed and admire. We were graced with the presence of a hawk in the early morning, just added much more pleasure to our experience. We found our little piece of heaven and look forward to a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marking 75 years in 2015, Two Bunch Palms has much to celebrate. Last year's incredible renovation of the 270-acre property resulted in 70 'soulful' new room accommodations, a farm-to-table restaurant Essense, passive solar earth mound yoga dome and a new View Point conference center and meeting facility with views of the valley against the San Jacinto Mountains. This physical transformation, including the addition of a 3.5-Acre solar field, puts Two Bunch Palms on the destination spa map as the first "Sustainable Wellness Resort" in North America and the first carbon-neutral resort. A legacy that spans several generations of guests-from notorious gangsters to Hollywood elite to romantic spa seekers-the property and its newest incarnation brings a rich and storied history full circle. This adult-only sanctuary (guests must be 18 or older) invites you to explore the four pillars of the resort: waters, spa, movement and cuisine. Their renowned, natural lithium-infused spring grotto features two mineral water pools carefully kept at a consistent temperature to ensure therapeutic and mood-enhancing properties. Guests are encouraged to "take to the 600-year old waters" and connect body with spirit before enjoying the spa well-known for its intuitive healers and authentic treatments. The new Essense restaurant features healthier gourmet dining prepared by a Le-Cordon Bleu trained chef with the help of a PHD nutritionist. With a nourished body, guests may partake in more than 35 wellness activities, such as meditation, art classes, tai chi, qigong and yoga in the beautiful new dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Two Bunch Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Bunch Palms Resort & Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- Two Bunch Palms Resort And Spa
- Two Bunch Palms Desert Hot Springs, CA - California Desert