Two Bunch Palms
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$149
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$215
Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$200
The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$309
Travelocity
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$135
$72
$149
Travelocity
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
$179
Hope Springs(Desert Hot Springs)
All reviewsmud bathnew ownersgrotto poolal caponetai chispa treatmentsvan goghhot springsessence restaurantduck pondpainting classfeed the ducksprivate backyardhealthy foodbeautiful propertydesert hideawaycool pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I went out there in May for the first time on a Groupon deal and I loved it. Yes, there are some things they can work on but they are great at others. The first room I stayed in was very small to my liking. I was ok staying there for one night w my husband but two days would have been tight. The furniture and bathroom fixtures were very outdated, but clean, but it was part of the charm, I guess. I seriously enjoyed the pools and the grounds. They are quiet and so relaxing to the city life peeps like us. I had a good experience with the staff, never met anyone rude. The breakfast was great and portions were decent. It wasn't expensive either, I think like $25 for both of us. The thing I remember the most was the pools and the grounds. They are like a postcard scene!

My husband, who doesnt like places like these, liked it so much too that we went back recently and asked for a suite for 2 nights, it was just a little more but so worth it. The furniture was still outdated as well but we had a plasma and I asked for a dvd player to relax in one night, which they provided at no extra fee. We even had a little patio w a table and chairs. The cleaning lady was very nice and brought us extra cups when we asked for them. I also received a facial this time and a little neck massage which was very relaxing.

Both of the times we took our own alcohol and some snacks. We even took our cooler out to the pool w us once. They have lemon water available next to the pools as well and many lawn chairs available. The entire time we were there there was probably another 6 people at the pools with us. I love that it's an adult only resort. But we were probably the youngest there and we are 25! Both of the times we went we went on a deal, Groupon and their own special. I do recommend this place for both a little romantic getaway as well as some girl bonding time. We will definitely be going back when we get some more email specials.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank lovedonut
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Two Bunch Palms is a great place to get away for true peace and quiet. The staff are extremely nice and helpful. The "grotto" with the natural springs is open 24/7 and lying there staring past the palm trees at the desert sky after a long week was amazing. Their quiet rule (no loud talking)--and the fact that there are no children--makes it even better. During the day you can walk around the desert property, pick grapefruit and limes from their orchard, feed the fish, turtles, and ducks at their duck pond, swim in the pool, go to the grotto, or get one of a million spa treatments: had two separate massages and a roman bath, and will return for the Watsu, which apparently is something like Alexander Technique plus massage in the water. You can stroll around in a bathing suit and the robe they give you. You get a kind of community vibe with the other people who spend the same weekend there, even if you never say a word to them. We stayed on property for meals to stick with the relaxing vibe. All the food is healthy and filling. Our room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. I guess they may be still finishing some of the upgrades that the new owners brought in, but we didn't experience any noise or disruption. The only thing it needs is a fitness center for people who want to work out before maximizing the meditative relaxation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Californian929
Reviewed September 30, 2012

HEAVEN ON EARTH!! From the moment I checked in to the moment we left this gorgeous paradise, we were treated like royalty and we felt as if we had stepped into another, much more slow-paced and relaxing, environment. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating (when we asked where an ice machine was located while having breakfast, we were asked how many bags we would like, which were promptly delivered to our table!). We were celebrating my friend's birthday, and when I casually mentioned that fact to a member of the wait staff, she asked what Room No. we were in and I responded, expecting a card or other small acknowledgment. When we returned to our room that evening, we had a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us with glasses and a congratulatory card! This is truly a first class resort in every way - peaceful, private, dignified, well-kept and beautiful natural surroundings. The food at the restaurant is excellent, as was the service. The General Manager welcomed guests to the restaurant very graciously. The hot spring grotto is out of this world in its therapeutic and healing properties. The history of the resort is fascinating, as it was Al Capone's desert hideaway with his mistress. Following a two day stay there, I am completely rejuvenated and ready to face the world once again! I have NEVER had such a magical hotel experience and I recommend it highly!!!

Room Tip: This is our second time here and both rooms were lovely - quiet and peaceful with private courtyards and/or back yards. My goal is to stay at least once in each of their various types of rooms. The rooms are large and comfortable and in the process of being renovated.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was an awesome place to stay and the accommodation was very reasonably old fashioned. There were even some quaint stone buildings which we were unable to stay in as agreed due to renovations, but there were several extremely redeeming qualities to this resort.

Firstly, the hot springs proved to be extremely relaxing and they are available for use around the clock, Also, the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The was no milk or cream in the suites, however, and they were roomy if a little aged.

Secondly, the restaurant was first class and so too were the staff. The prices here were very reasonable like the accommodation. Massage, Yoga and Qi Gong were also available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed with one of my friends @ Two Bunch Palms. I have worked in some higher end hotels/resorts (Lowes and Marriott) and found Two Bunch to be really relaxing and pleasant. The staff at the front desk were really helpful, I enjoyed the yoga class and swimming in the cold/hot pools and seeing wildlife on the grounds. There were roadrunners, rabbits and coyotes. We had breakfast there each morning and it was delicious. The first day were scrambled eggs w/soy chorizo (sp?) and the second eggs florentine. The view of the mountains from the restaurant is really beautiful. The hotel room and beds were comfortable and attractive too. I also enjoyed the hot chocolate chip cookies in the check-in area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends